Chapter 7 -break

OMFG I'm so so so sorry guys T-T I have had horrible writers block and I just ughhhh >~< sorry I haven't been updating a lot but I will try to update more! but aside from that I really hope you guys like the story so far! >~< and again I'm sorry for not a lot if updating I'll try to do it more!!! Love you guys!! ~ rowynlove

-------------------------------------------------------

After a moment the door opened marzia starting there, she ha her hand place on her hips.

"Felix? Why are you here?"

There was a chuckled and Leon walked over to the door putting his hand on the girls shoulder. he kissed her cheek making her smile. Pewds almost threw up right then and there. EW!!!

"Babe go on to your friend house I called Felix over to talk To talk go have fun"

"...Oh fine, I'll be back in the morning"

She kissed his lips vas walked away bad down the hall, Pewds gaged when they kissed, he shook his head and looked up at Leon.

"Well?"

"Come in"

"Fuck that"

"Get the fuck in here!"

Pewds was pulled into the apartment he gaped and clenched his teeth rubbing his arm where Leon had grabbed him pulling.

"I swear you fucking touch Ryan and I'll rip your throat out!"

"Oh yeah about that"

"What?!"

Pewds punched Leon in the face to get the cocky smile to go away, Leon chuckled and pushed Pewds back to the ground. Pewds lost his breath gasping, Leon punched Pewds in the face. oh hell no!!! the blond haired male started to fight back hard. Pewds threw a punch clocking Leon in the jaw again.

Leon groaned and wrapped his hands around Pewds neck,he smirked and squeezed tightly. Pewds eyes went wide as he started to try and pulled Leon's hands away from his throat

"S..s-t-...st-stop!"

"No way in hell fag!"

Pewds close his eyes and smirked "I-I'm t..t ghh the f-fag?...I- ghh I'm n-not t...t the one w- nggh who's h-ha-hard!"

Leon smirked looking down, he moved his hands off Pewds coughed and rubbed his throat,leon pushed Pewds down again.

"So what if I'm hard?"

"....T-th-that makes you O- one too.." Leon smirked and ripped off Pewds pants and boxers spreading his legs widely, Pewds tired to fight back.

"So what if I got hard?"

"S-top!"

Leon smiled and unzipped his pants, Pewds eyes went wide seeing Leon's large member.leon smirked widely

"13 inches"

Pewds shook his head trying to get away right as Leon gripped Pewds thighs and thrusted deep inside of Pewds. tears ran down the blinds cheek as he covered his mouth holding in his screams.

"Come on scream!"

Pewds shook his head it hurt so bad worse then Scott. Leon stated to move fast Pewds felt like he was being torn apart from the Inside out, he wanted to scream but, he was why about to give into Leon. this only made it worse Leon started to go faster and harder inside of Pewds who shook more, Leon smirked widely and spread Pewds legs more

"So it don't hurt?!"

Leon laughed and went deeper then before, Pewds screamed in pain as he started to bleed more down there. Leon laughed and kept going shoving his fingers down Pewds throat making him choke and puke. Leon didn't stop he kept going like this even after Pewds started to throw I blood. Leon laughed more as he groaned coming inside of Pewds who screamed again and shook as he sobbed.

Leon pulled out blood and cum slipping out of Pewds, he curled up into a ball and shook coughing hard as blood cane up again. Leon smirked getting up and walking out of the room. Pewds slowly got up hurting like hell, he had tears if pain running down his cheeks as he pulled his pants and boxers back on having the worse time standing.

Pewds slowly made his way home collapsing a lot, when he did get home it was very late he hopped cry was still sleeping but when he got in he found cry not in the bed but the bathroom door was closed. he sat on the couch and almost screamed in pain, he laid down and shook hard tears running down his cheeks.

After a bit cry walked out and rubbed his eyes he hadn't seen Pewds in the bed when he woke up he he was a little worried. he went to the bathroom and cane back out seeing Pewds on the couch he smiled softly thinking Pewds had just fallen asleep on the couch.

It was a long night for Felix, he clenched his stomach and sobbed into the couch in a very high amount of pain. a few times Pewds did fall asleep but he would wake up a while later feeling a huge wave of pain. he didn't want to tell cry, but he knew cry would ask questions and there was no really hiding it...Pewds bit his lower lip hard and sniffed, he didn't want to tell cry but he didn't want to lie to cry either

-------------------------------------------------------

>~< sorry if it sucks!!

Either way hope you liked it!!! *huggles* ~ rowynlove