Chapter 8 -turn in time

Sorry sorry sorry!!!

I know I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry just been busy

But I hope you enjoy the chapter

-------------------------

[]2 weeks later[]

-------------------------

It's been a while now, cry still hasn't found out about what happened to Pewds and that's a good thing is in Pewds eyes. Things have been going well no work from Leon or Scott, Pewds sighed rubbing the back of his neck looking at his wrists. the deep scars were still there but they weren't as bad as before.

"Everything alright in there?"

Pewds jumped when cry knocked on the door, he put on his shirt and walked out

"Yeah sorry I didn't mean to take so long"

Cry smiled softly and kissed Pewds cheek

"It's okay I was just whetting a small bit worried"

"No need to"

Pewds smiled kissing crys forehead making cry blushed softly. Pewds chuckled and walked over to the bedroom putting on his shoes then fixing his hair up.

Him and cry were going to head out to have dinner tonight and nothing would mess that up. well Pewds hoped nothing would mess it up, cry put on his coat and so did Pewds, they walked out and smiled softly talking crys hand. cry blushed and looked away walking with Pewds down, once outside cry shivered and stayed Close to Pewds. it had been quite cold the last few weeks in Sweden. Cry still is not a fan of cold but he has gotten better, Pewds smiled softly and walked along more soon making it to the small càfe. once there cry smiled softly and took a deep breath of the warm air

"It's good to get out of the cold"

Pewds smiled softly and held crys hand tighter

"It is"

Cry giggled a little bit and walked over to a seat with pewds, they talked or a while and had some food. Pewds laughed at the stupidly funny jokes cry told and cry did the same as Pewds told jokes. after about almost two hours they went back to the apartment, they walked through the door and started to kiss watch other. slowly they throw their coats off and made it to the bedroom.

"Mm ah Felix~"

Cry moaned softly as Pewds was kissing and nipping at crys soft skin. Pewds smirked pushing cry down onto the bed just wanting to have his way with his boyfriend. he licked his lips and went to kiss cry deeply until. *ring ring*

"du har måste skämta"

Pewds said in an anger, he got up and walked over to the phone, cry sighed and laid back on the bed rubbing his head. he sighed and got up walking to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and taking a drink of it.

Pewds was on the Phoenix for about an hour with his mother wanting to see how his was and all, cry didn't mind he was happy that Pewds and his parents were so close. Cry ended up falling asleep waiting.

"Alright bye...love you too"

Pewds hung up the phone happy he got to talk to his mom, but a little unhappy because she stopped his and crys 'fun time' together. he smirked and walked into the room only to sigh finding cry fast asleep.

He laid down pulling cry close to him, he closed his eyes felling bad for taking so long on the phone with his mom. he sighed softly kenning he would make it up to cry in the morning. he smirked as started to fall asleep.

-------------------------again sorry it took to long! but in the next chapter I'm going to make a nice smexy part for you guys :33 I still hoped you enjoyed love ya!!