Chapter 3 - sweet as you

The next morning came faster then normal, Pewds groaned and put a pillow over his head "turn off the light.." cry chuckled "that's the sun I can't turn it off" Pewds pulled the covers over him "to bright..."

Cry walked over "just get up and eat some breakfast you'll feel better" Pewds sighed "I don't want to drink ever again" cry laughed "your going to say that every time but you still will" Pewds sat up and rubbed his eyes he cocked up and eyebrow "your sure happy today"

Cry smiled and kissed Pewds lips "last night was great that's all" Pewds felt his cheeks heat up an he chuckled getting up and putting on boxers. cry sighed "but man do my hips hurt!" Pewds laughed and grabbed a cup of coffee taking a drink. "yeah sorry about that" cry smiled softly "no it's fine I knew they would"

Pewds smiled and stoked crys hair "already took a shower?" cry nodded Pewds took a slip of his coffee "didn't wait for me?" cry blushed "well my hips hurt enough..." Pewds chuckled

"Okay fair enough"

"Now go shower you smell"

"Well your sweet this morning"

"Your not the one with aching hips now are you?"

Pewds chuckled an kissed crys cheek "yeah, sorry about that anyway get dressed"

"Why?"

"I'm taking you somewhere special"

"Oh really where?"

"It's a surprise"

"Cocky bitch..."

"You know you love my cockyness!"

Cry laughed and smiled "yeah I do" Pewds smiled and set his cup down going and taking a shower, cry got dressed and smiled softly. when Pewds was down he dried off and got dressed wrapping his arms around crys waist.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah but you still didn't eat anything"

"I had coffee"

Cry flicked Pewds forehead and sighed "that's not real food"

"Fine how about me get some food when we get there?"

"Alright sound good"

Pewds kissed crys cheek and they headed out the door to the surprise. but first they stopped and got breakfast at a little diner