Think I'm In Love

He was handsome and charming. Oh, and such a good kisser! Zeus was a cuddle bug and nothing like a dog of his breed should be. The chubby little pitbull fumbled through the house knocking over everything in sight. He was forever curious. Why is mom doing this or doing that? And why does she only feed me three times a day! Doesn't she know I am a growing boy?

                 Zeus took to Tori like a pig to mud. She often thought of him as a pig because she seemed to be giving him a bath every other day to wash off whatever he had managed to get himself into. But it was love at first sight and it came at a time when Tori had all but given up on the idea of love.

          "No Zeus! Not for puppies!"
Zeus heard this word No a lot over the next few months. He had no clue what that meant, but he always would gain the attention of Tori no matter what he chewed up or how much mud he tracked in on his little paws.
Tori was all that he had ever wanted. She was all that he could even remember wanting in his small memory.

             Tori would take Zeus with her every where she would go. To the grocery store, the park on her morning runs and even to the animal hospital where she worked. Zeus learned to behave himself as he got older and would tease everyone into petting him any chance he got. I mean how could you not love a sweet face like his?