Teasing

Below Zorro laid his captain. It was a feeling he never thought he would experience in his waking life. Staring down at the boy and his flushed face and ragged breathing all of Zoro's protective nature went out the window leaving only his deepest and darkest desires that he had promised himself to never reveal. How long had it been since he began to desire his captain? Did it start from day one when Luffy saved him? Pinpointing the time would probably be harder than finding the One Piece.

"Zoro..." Luffy's whined as he called out to the older man, his hand cupping Zoro's face, trailing down his neck ever so slowly, and then resting on his chest, his fingers splayed out so Luffy's hand met the most of Zoro's skin, "Touch me..."

Zoro's eyes widened as his captain begged him. It wasn't strange for Luffy to beg, if the captain wanted something he was sure you knew about it. Food, a fight, a game. Zoro heard him beg on so many occasions he had lost count. This time though was different. It wasn't the playful wild thing begging Zoro to join him, Usop, and Chopper in some stupid game to pass the time. It was Luffy, all ragged and breathless, huffing out the words all airy and desperate. This was Luffy, innocent game playing Luffy, begging Zoro to touch him, to trace his fingers down his chest, trail them to the hem of his denim shorts, slowly and cautiously unsnap that god forsaken button, and strip those damn denim shorts off of him. This was Luffy wanting to be taken, begging to be taken.

Zoro must have been staring at Luffy for a second too long because the younger man grabbed Zoro's hand and placed it upon his face. Zoro watched as Luffy nuzzled his cheek against the rough callused palm of the swords man, his pulse quickening at the scene. Then as if Luffy could feel the quickening pace of Zoro's pulse the boy began to guide the swords mans hand lower. First it traveled down Luffy's neck, Zoro could feel Luffy's pulse hammering away under his skin. The Luffy' shoulders, the bones underneath strong even if they were rubber. Luffy stopped for a minute at his collar bone, running Zoro's hand back and forth over the slightly protruding bone. Luffy's breath hitched and his fingers entwined with his first mates.

Zoro was almost hypnotized as he watched his captain bring his free hand up to his mouth and bite down hard on one of his fingers, the slightest moan escaping from between his lips.

"Zoro..." His captain said through clenched teeth, "Please... Stop teasing me..."