Pounding

Zoros throat tightened when he saw the fevered look on Luffy's face. Hell everything tightened, his chest, his stomach, and every muscle in his body.

"Admit what Luffy?" His voice wavered when he spoke and he cursed himself for not being able to maintain his composure.

Luffy's hand weakly rose to Zoro's face. His heat seeped from his palm into Zoro's cheek. "Can I admit that I love you..."

Zoro had to swallow down the lump in his throat. "You love me?"

"Since the day I saw you...hanging from that post...I couldn't keep my eyes off you..."

"Your just saying that cause of your fever," even though Zoro denied it he wished it were true. Maybe then his own feelings for the rubber man wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

"I am not!" for a moment Luffy's energy seemed to return along with his determination to convince zoro that what he said was the truth. "I LOVE YOU ZORO!" Tears weld up in the younger man's eyes and it took all Zoro's strength not to hold his captain to his chest.

"Your sick Luffy," Zoro's voice couldn't get higher than a rough whisper.

"If loving you means I'm sick than so be it!" before Zoro had time to react Luffy slammed his lips hard against Zoro's, throwing his arms around Zoro's neck.