Electricity

Zoro couldn't move. He couldn't breath. Hands frozen in mid air wave after wave of electricity ran through his body. Luffy's tongue plunged into Zoro's mouth. The strong muscle brushed against his. Zoro's head was spinning.

Had he fallen asleep? Was this a dream?

Slowly, as if afraid his touch would make Luffy disappear,  he brought his shaking hands up to Luffy's shoulders. His hands squeezed tightly, his eyes threatening to roll back from the sheer pleasure Luffy's kiss was giving him.

What should he do? Luffy was sick. He couldn't take advantage of him. Could he?

One of Luffy's hands traveled from Zoro's neck to his chest. Zoro's skin tingled. He could feel Luffy's heat. He could feel the heaving of Luffy's breath. Everything in him screamed to kiss back.

Gut tightening, Zoro moved his tongue. The slight twitch was enough to make Luffy moan into Zoro's mouth.

That one sound was all it took to make Zoro loose control. He kissed back, furiously. A battle between tongues began.

Zoro grabbed luffy by his hips, sitting the younger male ontop his lap. Grinding his hips into Luffy's rear made him growl deep in his throat. Luffy broke the kiss moaning loudly into the echoing emptiness of the cave.

As the sweet sound of Luffy's pleasure bounced around them they stared into each others list filled eyes.

"Zoro,'' Luffy's voice was a begging whine.

God Zoro loved his captain.