New Home and Reunions Ch.2

Just a reminder this chapter is edited. So if read it before please reread it. On to the story.

~~Time Skip 1 Month~~

Anna's Pov:

It's been a month since Iris left. Right now we are in the forest right outside of Magnolia at night setting around our fire. "Hey Nixie do you think the people in Fairy Tail will like us" I ask. "I'm sure they'll like us mom said they treat each other like family " Nixie says with a smile. "Yeah your right. Well we should probably get some sleep" I say sleepily. "Good night Anna "she said as she yawned. "Night Nixie " I said as I fell asleep.

~~Time Skip the next morning~~

I wake up to see that Nixie is still asleep. I quietly cook some fish for us to eat before we head to Fairy Tail. "Nixie get up breakfast is ready"I say shaking her. "Okay I'm up. What's the plan for today" she says as she gets up to get her fish. "After we finish eating we're going to pack up and head to Magnolia to look for Fairy Tail. Sadly Fairy Tail isn't marked on the map so we are just going to look around town until we find the guild. It shouldn't be that hard right" I ask. "Yeah a big magic guild shouldn't be that hard to find " she replies with a smile. After we finish eating and pack up our stuff we headed into Magnolia. "Wow. Magnolia is really big and pretty" I say in awe. We walked around for a few hours and we still haven't found Fairy Tail. "How can we not find one magic guild "I yell out frustrated. "Are you looking for Fairy Tail" a voice asks from behind me. I turn around to see a boy around my age with red hair and blue eyes. "Umm. Who are you" I ask the boy. "Oh how rude of me. My name is Aiden Nightshade a member of Fairy Tail. Would you like me to take you there" he asks me. "Yea that would be nice. I'm Anna and this is Nixie" I tell him with a smile. "Nice to meet you two lets get going."he says to us. "It's not going to take long to get there right" Nixie asks him. Aiden jumps in shock. "SHE CAN TALK" he yells. "Yes she can is something wrong with that" I ask him. "No I was just surprised that's all" he replies. "Oh okay well can we go to Fairy Tail now."I ask. "Oh yeah lets go"he says as he grabs my hand and starts running.

~~Time Skip~~

We are standing in front of the guild when Aiden turns to me. "Don't be surprised if you see some of the members fighting its normal here " he tells me. "Oh okay well lets go in" I say happily. I open the doors and see alot of people laughing and talking when Aiden gets my attention and points to an old man sitting on the bar. "That's the master of the guild you have to go talk to him about joining" he informs me. "Okay thanks" I said and start walking toward the master. "Excuse me sir your the master right" I ask him. "Yes I'm Master Makarov how may can I help you my child" he asks me. "Can we talk in private please "I ask quietly. "Yes of course lets go to my office " he says as he stands up. Once we are in his office we sit down he looks at me and starts talking to me. "So why did you want to talk in private " he asks me. "My name is Anna Rose and I want to join the guild but you have to promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" I tell him with pleading eyes. "I promise I won't tell a soul" he tells me. "Okay my magic is special. I'm an elemental dragon slayer and can use many other magics, but for the time being its sealed away until my body is strong enough to handle it all" I explain to him. "So you can't use any magic" he asks me. "I can use regular water and healing magic but my water magic isn't that strong" I tell him. "Well I have one question where and what color do you want your guild mark" he says with a smile. "Light blue and on my right shoulder. Oh and can Nixie have one too" I ask him. "Nixie" he asks confused. "My wolf and best friend that's asleep by my feet" I tell him. He looks down at her and back at me. "What can she do" he asks. "She's really strong and can talk" I tell him. "Okay can you wake her up to get her mark" he asks. "Of course" I reply. I shake Nixie up and we get our marks. After we walk back down stairs. "Okay listen up brats I want you to welcome out newest members Anna and Nixie" master yells. Not long after that I have Aiden dragging me to a small group of people. "Aiden where are you dragging me" I ask him. "I'm taking you to meet my siblings "he tells me. When we come to a stop I see two boys and a women holding two babies. The first boy has brown hair and green eyes. The second boy has blonde hair and blue eyes. Lastly the woman has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Aiden points at the first boy. "This is my twin brother Jay and we're both 7 " he says. Then he points at the second boy. "This is my older brother Beck he's 8" he tells me. Finally he points at the woman. "And this is my older sister Aubrey she's 17" he says with a smile. "Nice to meet you all I'm Anna and this is Nixie. Oh and not to be rude but are they your children" I ask Aubrey. She laughs and smiles. "No they're my boyfriend's little sister and brother. I'm just taking care of them until he gets back from his job" she explains.

No ones Pov:

Anna is talking to Aiden and them and doesn't see someone walking in the guild. The person walks straight to master. "Welcome back River how was your job" master asks him. "Hi Gramps it went great. Did I miss anything " River asks. "Actually we got two new members. A little girl and a talking wolf" Gramps replies. "Really what's their names" he asks. "The wolf's name is Nixie and the little girls name is Anna Rose. Kinda funny how she has the same last name as you" Gramps says with a smile. "Gramps where is the girl" he asks seriously. "She over ther talking to Aiden and them"Gramps says while pointing at Anna. River starts walking towards them. Can it really be her he thinks to himself. He stops right behind Anna.

Anna's Pov:

"Anna is that you"I hear someone asks from behind me. I turn around and see someone I never thought I would see again. "Onii-chan" I say with tears in my eyes. He crouches down with his arms wide open waiting for a hug. I run into his arms hugging him so tight like if I were to let go he would disappear. "I missed you so much onii-chan" I cried. "I missed you too imouto" he whispers to me. River puts me down and looks at me. "Where have you been" he asks me. "Well when our town was attacked I ran into a forest for safety. After a couple hours I stopped and called out to you, mommy, and daddy, but you didn't answer
So I started crying thats when my adoptive mother found me and she taught me magic the past three years and I found Nixie" I expain. "Well I'm just glad I have you back" he says and hugs me. "Onii-chan does that mean Luka and Lucas are my little sister and brother and, mommy and daddy are dead"I asks while looking up at him. He look shocked at first but than sadly smiles at me. "Yea Luka anf Lucas are your little sister and brother. And sadly mom and dad died on a job a few months back sorry" he tells me. "It's okay their in a better place now watching over us smiling because we are finally together again " I tell him with a smile. "Yea your right"he says with tears in his eyes. "Onii-chan I promise no matter what happens in our life I'll always protect Luka and Lucas." I tell him. "I know you will" he replies smiling.

Hi Anna Rose here hope you liked this chapter. Feel free to comment you favorite part.
Nixie the usual please.

Nixie: Right Fairy Tail doesn't belong to Anna it belongs to Hiro Mashima. Anna only own her characters and twist on the story line. Bye I going to sleep now.

Okay thanks Nixie. Until next time. Bye