Story 4 - The Love Triangle

Vincent Valentine stood within the sleeping forest, "and what are you some sort of Vampire?" a young silver haired man laughed as he pulled on Vincent's crimson cape. Vincent frowned and folded his arms, the younger man rolled his green slit eyes and smirked, "I'm Kadaj, mother's favourite" Kadaj said bowing, Vincent raised an eyebrow, "mother?" he asked, "have you seen her? my breatherin will be so pleased" Kadaj splirted out, "I can't say I have" Vincent said avoiding eye contact. "listen here Vampire.." Kadaj trialled off when he looked at Vincent's face, he stopped and admired how handsome the man was, Vincent then looked into Kadaj's green eyes and they starred for a brief moment. "I'm going back to my brother's" Kadaj said with a blush.

Kadaj was bored and wanted to get information out of the president. He barged down the door to see Rufus sleeping on his desk. "have you seen-" Kadaj stooped as Rufus got up. "have I seen?" the blonde man asked seductively. Kadaj walked closer to Rufus smirking "never mind" he said grabbing Rufus and kissing him to the wall, they were too involved in each other to notice Vincent in the doorway leaving at the sight.