The Meeting

Chapter 47

Once we arrived, we immediately parked a little further away so we could avoid Jeremy and Nick before warning Santos about Jeremy and Nick before telling him to meet us in the park nearby the diner. We then began to walk up and down, waiting for Santos. Just then, we heard a car park and immediately turned and saw Leblanc and Santos. They began walking towards us before Santos stopped Leblanc before heading straight towards us...

"You both came alone. The second smart thing you've done first was warning me and about Jeremy and Nick at the diner," Santos said.

"We're not interested in small talk, tell us what it will take to release Clay," Elena said.

"Where's Clay?, we thought you were going to bring him," I said.

"I wasn't going to risk walking into a pack ambush. I need to ensure that you would cooperate before I brought Clay out into the open," Santos said.

"What have you done to him?" Elena asked.

"Nothing that he hasn't deserved for years," Santos answered before taking his phone out.

He then showed us a video of Clay injured and helplessly sitting on a chair. When we saw it, Elena got mad and knocked his arm down before holding him up against a tree. Seeing this, Leblanc began to walk before Santos put up his hand, stopping him from coming over.

"If you kill Clay I swear I will hunt you down and make you wish you were never born. Do you understand?" Elena threatened.

"Yes," Santos answered.

Elena then put him down, letting go of him.

"Clay is alive but what you do next will determine whether he stays that way," Santos said.

"Let's here your proposition," I said.

"The tide has turned against the pack, we can attack at will as demonstrated and pretty soon there won't be anyone left at Stonehaven to turn out the lights," Santos said.

"Go on," I said.

"If you both agree to join up with me and I'll free Clay and I'll also let Jeremy and all the others live. As long as they agree to stay on the move like mutts, no permeant homes," Santos explained.

"You're serious?" Elena asked.

"Deadly, oh and he's the kicker, if you both should ever, ever decide to renege on the agreement, Clay, Jeremy, all the others will be hunted down and slaughtered. It's a win, win for both of you. The people that you love get to live and you both end up giving birth to a new dynasty. Their well being is in your hands now," Santos explained.

"Um, Santos I can't exactly give birth to a new dynasty for you," I said.

"Oh I know about your pregnancy with Nick but it's fine we'll have someone beat the children to death so you can get pregnant again," Santos said.

"Say what now?" I asked.

"Well we got to create a new dynasty and we can't start it off with having Sorrentino ones we got to have Santos children and lots of them," Santos explained.

"Oh I understand," I said before grabbing his throat and lifting him high in the air like what Elena did before.

I then began tightening my grip before saying...

"Listen to me now and listen to me good, you are not touching a hair on my children's heads for as long as they live so I wouldn't dare even coming near them. They are my children and I love them and I am not going to let some dirty trash like you or any of your other mutts hurt them, am I making myself clear?" I asked, in a threatening tone.

"Crystal," Santos answered.

I then put him back down onto the ground before Santos said...

"You know I also thought you were the sweet one, apparently I was wrong," Santos said.

"Yeah you were wrong about a lot of things," I said.

"That's clear now," Santos said.

"What about everyone else in our lives?" Elena asked, changing the subject.

"You mean Phillip?, well your friend Victor Olson has gone to pay him a visit to finish what he started," Santos explained.

"Call him off," Elena said.

"Olson doesn't believe in cell phones," Santos said.

Elena and I then got ready to hurt Santos before he said...

"Hey, I am the only thing standing between the pack and sudden death, so what will it be?" Santos asked.

We then walked off and headed down the path before Santos said...

"My offer is only good till the end of the day," Santos said as we walked off.

We then walked off back to my car and I drove off to Phillip's apartment to hunt down Olson...