Chapter 2

Violet's POV
I was driving to Mystic Falls to see my best friend, Stefan Salvatore. I was so excited since I haven't seen him in 50 years. He knows everything about me. Me being the Original vampire, my grandparents killing me, my first love, and everything else. I still haven't gotten over my grandparent killing me and that I will never see my family again. I cry myself to sleep almost every night. Stefan knows and he was always there for me.
-Time Skip-
I finally made it and I just parked my car. There were multiple cars around and I decided to surprise Stefan. I walked inside silently and closed the door without a sound. I walked to what I suppose was the parlor. I saw a lot of people including the Salvatore's. I grabbed a vase and threw it by Stefan. He turned and looked at the vase.
"What the hell?!?!?!" A blonde girl yelled.
"Who's there?!?!?!" Damon yelled.
I smirked and vamp sped behind Stefan. I tapped his shoulder and he quickly turned around. He gasped.
"Violet!!!!" He yelled and tackled me into a hug.
"Steffy," I squealed.
"Violet," Damon said.
"Salvatore," I said after Stefan helped me off the ground.
He smiled and I hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and I smiled.
"Who are you?" Said a high pitched voice.
"I'm Violet," I said.
"How do you know Damon and Stefan?" Asked a bubbly blonde.
"I'm Stefan's best friend and Damon's an old friend of mine," I answered.
"Guys stop interrogating her and introduce yourselves," Stefan said.
"Oh right I'm Caroline Forbes," Said the bubbly blonde.
"I'm Elena Gilbert," The girl who asked me who I am said.
"I'm Jeremy Gilbert," Said a boy with brown hair and eyes.
A boy who smelled like a werewolf said, "I'm Tyler Lockwood."
"Matt Donovan," Said a cute blonde boy.
I smiled at him and he returned it.
"I'm Bonnie Bennett," Said a witch girl.
"I'm Alaric Saltzman but call me Ric. Damon's drinking buddy," Said an older looking man.
"It's a pleasure to meet all you," I said politely.
"You have great manners," Ric said.
"I'm a thousand years," I giggled.
"What?!?!" They all (minus Damon and Stefan) yelled.
Damon and Stefan laughed at them.
"Guys she's a really nice girl once you get to know her," Stefan said.
"Okay so if we told you that Damon is always mean to us would you beat him up?" Jeremy asked.
"Yes," I said.
Matt, Tyler, Bonnie, Caroline, and Jeremy all looked at each other and smirked.
"Well he's been really mean to us for the past year," Caroline said.
"Has he now?" I played along.
"He is always giving us mean nicknames and making fun of us," Tyler said.
I turned to Damon and he when he saw me he grinned sheepishly.
"Don't listen to them Violet," He said.
"Damon, Damon, Damon, how dare you be mean to them?" I scold him.
"Their lying," He said.
I looked at Stefan and he shook his head.
"I don't think so," I said.
I walked towards him slowly and he backed away. I smiled at him then pounced. I tackled him to the ground and sat on him. He groaned and everyone laughed at him. I smirked and slapped him. He head went to the side and he gasped. Everyone cheered and clapped.
"You hit me?" My raven haired friend said.
"Yup, now stop being mean to them," I demanded and he nodded his head.
I stood up and took a bow. They all laughed, besides Damon who was still on the ground holding his cheek. He slowly got up and went to his mini bar. He poured drinks and handed me one. It was white wine, my favorite.
"You remembered," I said placing a hand over my heart.
"Of course I do. I have multiple bottles from the 1900's," He chuckled as I drank my wine.
I smiled at that and everyone was surprised.
"So Violet, do you sing?" Caroline asked.
"Hell yeah," I said.
"At the Grill tonight their having karaoke. Want to come with us?" She asked.
"I would love to," I said.
"Great," The girls squealed.
-Time Skip-
The girls and I are getting ready to go out.

(Elena's outfit)

(Elena's outfit)

(Caroline's outfit)

(Caroline's outfit)

(Bonnie's outfit)

(Violet's outfit) Once we were done we all want downstairs and the boys were arguing

(Violet's outfit)
Once we were done we all want downstairs and the boys were arguing.
"Boys let's go," I said.
They looked at us and all they did was nod. I got into my car so did Tyler and Caroline. Everyone else got into random cars. I drove behind Stefan to the Grill. Once we got there Caroline and I instantly went to the stage. The announcer got on stage and started talking.
"Okay who's ready for karaoke?!?!" He asked.
We all cheered.
"Who wants to go first?!?!" He asked
"I do!!!" Caroline yelled.
She ran up on stage and took to mic. She told the band a song and they started.

She had a beautiful voice. When she was done I screamed and cheered. She looked at me and nodded. I ran up on stage and she jumped down. I told the band the song and they all nodded.

I sang and looked at the bar. I almost froze when  I saw seven people that I thought were dead. I pushed through it and continued singing. They were staring at me in shock. I could tell they thought that I was dead as well. I looked away from them and to Caroline. Her jaw dropped when she heard my voice. I smiled at her and then the song ended. She cheered and jumped up on stage. She hugged me tightly and she squealed. Stefan came to me and lifted me off the ground. I giggled and hugged him.
"You were amazing. I forgot what gorgeous voice you had Violet," He said.
"Thanks Steffy," I said.
I looked at the bar and they were still staring at me.
I swallowed and said to Stefan, "Can you get me some wine?"
"Of course," He said and walked to the bar.
I watched and listened. He froze when he saw them. He noticed them staring and followed their gazes. It landed on me. He walked to them.
"Why the hell are you guys staring at her?!?!?!" He almost yelled.
"She is my daughter," My father, Kol Mikaelson, said still staring at me.