Chpater 3

Violet's POV
"WHAT!?!?!" Stefan did scream this time.
He turned to me and looked at me with a shocked expression. I walked towards them slowly. I stood by Stefan and faced my family.
"Hello," I said in a deadly voice.
They were shocked at my tone, mostly my dad. I smirked at them and walked to the bar.
"One white wine please," I ordered.
"ID," A man said.
"You don't need to see my ID and my drinks are free for tonight and any other night," I compelled him.
He just smiled and got me my drink. I walked to Stefan, he was still staring at my family.
"Excuse me!?!?!" We all heard a voice say.
Everyone turned towards the stage and found a man standing there. He was looking for someone but soon found her, me.
He smiled and said, "Could you please come up here?"
I smiled and handed my drink to Stefan and walked up to the stage.
Once I was there the man asked me my name.
"I'm Violet Grace Mikaelson," I replied.
"Well Violet I was wondering if you could sing us another song?" He asked.
"I would love to," I said.
He smiled and got off the stage. 

I sang one of my favorite songs of all time. My father never took his eyes off me nor did my aunt's and uncles. Stefan was grinning then someone popped into my head. My first love. Lucas Salvatore. I frowned but quickly changed it to a smirk and kept singing. My dad, aunts, and uncles never took their eyes off of me. Once I finished I jumped off the stage. I smirked and walked out of the Grill. I heard clapping but ignored it. I entered the woods when I felt someone or some people following me.
"Damn you seven don't know how to leave me alone," I groaned and stopped walking.
I turned and watched my family walk out of the tree lines. I glared at them.
"What do you want?" I asked viciously.
"How are you alive?" My father whispered.
"I was turned before all of you," I said simply.
"I was told you were dead," Dad said.
"I am.... Wait you don't know who killed me, do you?" I asked.
They all shook their heads.
I sighed and said, "Well it was Esther and Mikael."
I turned and walked deeper into the woods knowing they would follow me. I found a waterfall but then I realized it was the waterfall I meet Lucas at. I choked back a sob as my family came by me. My aunts instantly knew what was wrong.
"Violet is this not the place you meet Lucas?" Uncle Henrik asked me.
I smiled sadly and nodded. "I meet him right there," I said. 
"What do you mean Mikael and Esther killed you? They loved you," Dad said.
"They tested the vampirism spell on me to see of it worked. And well it did. Mikael stabbed me through the heart with a sword. It hurt like hell but not as much when they threaten to kill Lucas if I didn't leave. So I did," I said.
Niklaus was furious and ripped a tree out of the ground. I smiled and jumped to the top of the waterfall. I sat on the edge and stared down at the water. Tears poured down my face and my dad sat beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I leaned against him as the tears flowed freely. I smiled sadly at the water. My family was watching us before Henrik convinced them to leave us. As they left I started to remember when I meet Lucas.
-Flashback Begins-
Third-person POV
Violet was walking through the woods in deep thoughts. Every though she was only ten she was a very smart girl. She was thinking about what her future would be like. She hoped that her father would allow her to marry for love. She wanted three kids. Two boys and one girl. Her sons would be named Draco and Blaise. Her daughter's name would be Lavender. Those were her three favorite names. As she was walking she stumbled along the most gorgeous waterfall ever.

She looked up when she heard a faint 'hello'

She looked up when she heard a faint 'hello'. She turned towards the voice and saw a big around her age. He had short dark blonde hair and green eyes. He was very cute. Violet started blushing and looked down. He smiled and walked up to her slowly.
"Hello," He said.
"Hello, I'm Violet Grace Mikaelson," She said.
"I'm Lucas Salvatore," He introduced.
She smiled up at him. Her eyes connected with his and sparks flew. Violet walked to the bank and sat down. He instantly followed her and sat beside her. They sat there and didn't say a word. That was when a friendship was built. A very strong friendship.
-Flashback Ends-
Violet's POV
"Dad do you want to know why I'm friends with Stefan Salvatore?" I asked.
He just nodded and waited for me to speak.
"He looks similar to Lucas and I'm friends with Damon because he reminds me of Lucas's older brother, Christian.  The original Salvatore brothers," I said.
"I remember them. I was very fond of them both," Dad said softly.
My heart was slowly breaking.
"Violet I need to tell you something," Dad said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"It's about Lucas," He said.
"Okay," I said.
"Something happened when your grandparents did the spell on me, your uncles, and your aunts," He slowly said.
"And what is that?" I asked.
"He was turned into a vampire as well. Violet he's still alive and I know where he is," Dad said.