Chapter 4

Violet's POV
I froze. I couldn't move or speak. I was numb. He's alive and my father knows where he is. I turned slowly towards my father.
"What?" I asked shocked.
"I know where Lucas is," He answered me.
I stared at him with tears streaming down my face know again.
"Where?" I asked.
"That's not how this works, Violet," Dad said.
"How the bloody hell does it work then!" I slightly yelled at him.
"Do not raise your voice at me," He said in a demanding voice.
I calmed down slightly and stared at him. I stood up and jumped. I landed safely on the bank in the lake and walked away. I heard my father quickly come after me.

Kol's POV
When Violet jumped off the cliff I freaked out. I stood up and looked over the edge only to see her completely safe on the bank. I jumped and landed softly beside her.
"He's here," I said.
"Where?" She asked me in a little voice.
"Follow me," I said and stood up.
I started walking and Violet quickly followed me. She followed me all the way to the Manor. I opened the door and held it open for her. She stepped in and I closed the door. I walked to the living room and found our family waiting for us. When they saw me and I nodded. I looked at Lucas and smiled. Violet quickly entered the living room only to stop in shock.
"Lucas?" She whispered.
Lucas's head snapped to her and he gasped.
"Violet?" He said.
I smiled softly as he stood up. I took his seat so I could watch them. Everyone was looking at them as Lucas slowly made his way to Violet.

Third-Person POV
Lucas gently placed a hand upon Violet's cheek. Violet had tears streaming down her face as he looked down at her. Lucas had tears gently rolling down his face.
"You're alive," Lucas whispered softly to her.
She nodded softly, "So are you."
He smiled at her and kissed her for the first time in a thousand years. She wrapped her arms around him. They pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Awww," They heard.
They looked at saw Rebekah, Freya, and Henrik smiling at them. While Niklaus and Elijah smirked. Lol wasn't doing anything he was just staring at his daughter. Everyone looked around each other and stood up. They walked to Lucas and Violet and wrapped their arms around them. They had a very long family group hug. 
"God I missed us as a family," Rebekah squealed.
"So have I," I said.

I know this is super short for a story of mine but I honestly can't think of anything to write in this one. If you have any suggestions please tell me. I really am struggling with this story...
Chrissy ❤❤❤