Chapter 2

Yummy Oliver^^

Scotty's POV:

Sitting across from Oliver in the Library, in the back where no one would bother Oliver, we started to get to know each other better. I found out that Oliver was also gay, from a small pack of only 150, and was bullied but feared because he could see and hear/talk to ghosts.
That's when I decided to start asking questions since I was very curious about my new friend.

"Oliver, I need to ask you something."

Oliver pauses his task of straightening out the messy shelves of the Library and turns his full attention to me. His slight OCD is very cute.

"Are you very adept in the terms of paranormal lore and activities?"

Oliver ponders my question for only a sec before answering a pretty confident "Yes."

"I've been in a coma for 3 months. I have seen a bright light walked to it and a woman told me that my wolf was very weak and that I might not make it. I could hear and feel my mates up till that point, then the next thing I knew, I was standing there looking at them and myself. I know that I'm not dead yet, so why am I like this?"
"Let me think for a few minutes while you look up whatever you were going to, ok?" Asked Oliver.

"Ok," I said and concentrated on opening up the book to the pages I needed. I found the section titled 'Identical Multiples and their Mate' and started reading, looking up at Oliver every so often.

I found out that the majority of the time, twins and Triplets are mates with each other, but refuse to mark or mate with each other until they find their 'missing piece' or other mate.
Just then, Oliver spoke up, making me jump in my own chair slightly since I was still trying to process what I had just read.

"Scotty, I think I've got an answer for you."

"You do?" I asked, eyes glittering with hope.

"Yes. Who is your mate?" Asked Oliver.

I answered proudly "Drake, Ryder & Ashton, the Alpha's triplet son's."

"Ok," said Oliver, "Did they mark you or have you guys fully mated yet?" I don't know if ghosts can blush, or if you can see a ghost blush, but I felt like I was blushing from head to toe when I replied with a shy "No."
Oliver looked at me and said "That's the reason why you are hanging around as a ghost and your wolf is getting weaker. They need to mark you, all 3 at the same time. Then once you wake up, all 3 will have to mate with you at the same time, to fully strengthen your wolf again."
I looked at Oliver, my eyes blown as big as saucers and said, "All 3? A-at on-once? Like h-how does that even work?" And Oliver just grinned with a hint of mischief and said, "They'll know how."

I was a little apprehensive but if it meant getting out of this bland hellish state, I was willing.

"Ok, can you please explain all of this to them and tell them that first, I said to mark me, second, get some sleep and a shower and clean clothes cause they are really starting to stink, eat, and lastly, tell them that I really appreciate that they've sat beside me this whole time talking to me and I love all 3 of them so very much?" Scotty Asked Oliver.

Oliver looked at Scotty and said it'd be his pleasure, and added, "I can't wait to see what your Special Gift from the Goddess is going to be!" and left grinning to go find the triplets.

I sat there on the floor of the Library with a small smile and tears in my eyes. I have a chance now.

This chapter and heck maybe even the rest of this book, don't know yet, is dedicated to @ToniaConyers for helping me write this chapter (she did most of this) and pushing me to write once more. This book may have never continued if not for her. I can't promise consistent updates but I will try my best.