Sneek Peek-Chapter: 1

Scotty's P.O.V

I lean against the wall in that dreary hospital room. As of right now I'm am staring at my body laying as though I'm asleep. This has become a daily occurrence where I, a sort of ghostly conscience stares at my physical form. Technically I'm in between world. The world of the living and the world of the dead. That's what can happen when you go into a coma. You know how people believe that when you go to sleep you enter the dream world. That's sort of like that. You are not asleep nor are you awake, you are in between like limbo.

My mates are clueless to the fact that I am here but they have visited me everyday and sleep with my seemingly lifeless body. It makes me happy to see them so devoted to me even when I am hospitalized but it also makes me terribly sad to see them spend all there time here. They litarally spend every free momoent they have here. I should know because I watch over them. I wish they would try to act atleast a little bit okay. They never smile anymore. There eyes are so dull and lifeless. These men are not the happy, fun, loving, and carefree guys I fell in love with.

(Play song, atleast to 1:10. Top part reminds me of this song)