Something Stupid

"Sooo, what movie are we watching?" I asked. Sophia shrugged, she was clearly distant. I scrolled through Netflix, "The Conjuring?" 

She looked hesitant at first but eventually agreed.

"DON'T GO IN THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT" She exclaimed which made me laugh. "You just make funny remarks cause you're scared." I laugh. She rolls her and smiles.

She looked so pretty when she smiled.

By the end of the movie me and Sophia were literally piled on top of each other. (Not like that you nasty)

"If the rest of the guys find out about this we will never hear the end of it" She joked. I looked down at my hands, "You're really cool Soph." I blurted out. Her eyes shot up, "T-T-thanks Wy" She stuttered and nudged my shoulder.

"I hear the guys!" She whisper-screamed. "H-Hide!!" I exclaimed. She ran into the closet and closed the door. I jumped on the bed and turned on the TV.

"Hey Wy, we're thinking about heading down to Chili's for some dessert, you in?" Finn asked, "Y-yeah sure." I stuttered, "Dang Wyatt are you out for my part?" Jaeden laughed. I rolled my eyes, "Very funny Naruto."

"Anyone gonna ask Sophia?" Jack asked, "Wyatt should ask, she's his girlfriend." Jeremy teased. "She's not my girlfriend." I groaned. "So you have absolutely no feelings for Sophia Lillis?" Chosen smirked.

Awh shit, what the heck do I say? Sophia is in the closet.

"She's my really good friend." I said mentally slapping myself. "FRIENDZONED X1000" Jack yelled. "I-I mean she's cute and all.." I stuttered out, not wanting to ruin my chances with Sophia.

"So are we out of the friendzone?" Chosen smirked. I shrugged, Sophia couldn't see that. "Well than, since he has no liking for Soph, I'll ask her out." he continued. All the guys looked at Chosen confused.

"You like Sophia?" Jaeden and Finn asked in unison.

Chosen nodded and smirked. 

Jaeden looked at me with a worried look, I looked past him and blurted out, "How about Chili's?" 

"I texted Sophia." 'ding'

Sophia's phone went off.

Everybody turned towards the closet. "Sophia?" Chosen asked.

Chosen walked over to the closet and opened it, "Heyyyy guys." She said. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jack yelled. "WERE YOU TWO MAKING BABIES?!" He screamed. "No!" we yelled in unison.

"We were watching the conjuring" she protested. "You guys were on a date?" Jaeden's eyes widened.

"No!" we yelled again.

"It was a friend thing." I defended.

"If you guys like each other why can you not just tell us?" Jeremy asked.

I wanted more than anything to tell Sophia that she was beautiful and amazing and my best friend, but for some reason my heart processed this but my brain didn't

We both just looked at each other.

"I don't want to go to Chili's." Sophia mumbled, "Night guys." she said while walking out the room.

All the boys looked towards me. "I don't wanna go either." I groaned.

The entire group looked guilty. 

"I don't really like her." Chosen admitted. "I just wanted to see if you would have cared."

My eyes shot up, "So you don't mind if I ask her out?" I blurted out and immediately covered my mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" Jeremy squealed. 

"You guys can't tell Sophia this!" I pleaded. They all nodded and smirked. "Goodnight lover boy!" Finn laughed as he and the rest of the losers walked out.

I couldn't help but smile and looked down at my hands, I can't believe I'm trusting these guys with my secret. It was gonna get out somehow, I had to tell her before these guys did. I just had to get the balls to do it.