Mitch When

Mitch when the two of you are undercover on a mission where the two of you are supposed to be playing brother and sister

Mitch when the two of you are undercover on a mission where the two of you are supposed to be playing brother and sister. You both are on a beach while you are scanning the area under the guise sunbathing you see Mitch emerging from the water. Your eyes run down his soaking wet chest that showed his tight abs and well defined V line at his hips. You can't help but feel your heart pound against your chest. Soon Mitch appears in front of you with a puzzled look on his face and you snap out of your gaze.

Mitch: Everything okay Y/N?

You: Yep...thought I saw something going on behind you. Turns out it was just a kid chasing after a bird. *returns to the book in your lap*

Mitch: Okay...because for a second there I thought you were checking me out?

You: Trust me Rapp...you aren't the least bit my type.

Mitch: Yeah sure... *begins to sunbathe next to you* you know just because we are playing siblings out here doesn't mean we have to behind closed doors. *looks at you*

You: *your body goes cold and cheeks start to burn red. You swallow sharply at his comment and slams the book shut* I'm going for a swim.

Mitch: Yeah you look like you need to cool off from all that heat.

You: *you turn to look at him* Keep your eye on the mission Rapp and not on my ass. *you turn and run for the water unaware that Mitch is staring at your ass the whole time*

Mitch: Kinda hard when your ass is hot. *mumbles*

~~OH COME ON I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS MITCH FUCKING RAPP FUCKING ATTRACTIVE!!!! Anyway HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE~~