Void When

Void When he catches you trying to escape after you promised to go with him in order to keep your brother alive

Void When he catches you trying to escape after you promised to go with him in order to keep your brother alive. He isn't happy and now you have to suffer the consequences for your actions.

You: Void was elsewhere and you managed to break free from the bindings around both of your ankles and wrists. You start to sneak around the place Void has you hostage, you peered the one corner looking for him but luckily he wasn't anywhere to be seen. He was probably out causing mayhem across Beacon Hills so you had a clear shot to escape. You finally found the entrance and rushed towards it. The moment you touch the door knob a small chill ran up your spine.

Void: Going somewhere Y/N?

You: You turn slowly seeing Void down the long hallway looking at you, his dark eyes were filled with anger and you felt nothing but fear.

Void: After I agreed to let your werewolf of a brother live this is how you thank me? You promised to stand by my side...you promised to be with me...you lied to me! he began to advanced towards you.

You: you pin your back against the entrance watching him walk slowly towards you keeping his dark hard stare on you.

Void: You betrayed me Y/N...now you will have to face the consequences.