VOID WHEN

Void When he has you trapped in your bedroom, he tells you that he isn't going to hurt you

Void When he has you trapped in your bedroom, he tells you that he isn't going to hurt you. That he just wants you to listen and understand why he is doing what he is doing. He tells you that he loves you and you call him a monster...you tell him a monster can't love. And that you will never love him...he is slightly hurt but he knows you are right. He looks at you with his dark gaze and as Scott arrives to save you he promises that he will return for you. He says that he isn't going to let you go before knocking you out and tells you that you will be his then he disappears.

You: Let me go...*you hold your arms against your chest and Void stands across the room watching you like a hawk. He blocks the door too*

Void: You don't understand why I am doing this Y/N...

You: I don't care why you are doing this. *you are angry*

Void: I am doing this because I love you

Y/N: Love? You are a monster Void...Monsters like you can't love.

Void: *Lowers his gaze hurt by your words*

Y/N: Scott is coming for me and he is going to destroy you.

*Scott is heard in the distance rushing up the stairs to your room.*

Void: *looks back up at you* I am coming back for you Y/N...I promise. *takes a step forward taking both of your arms into his and absorbs everything until you pass out* You will be mine Y/N. *kisses you before disappears*
~~I like this pic of Dylan I don't know why~~