Chapter 2:Babysitting The Truble Maker Part 1

Diane is now four years old. When she can she likes to sit in Dean's lap and help him drive the impala. "Daddy when I get older can I have your car?" Diane asked her father from the backseat. "Uh... um I will have to think about that" he replied.

"She's like you a lot Dean and you know that" Sam told him riding in the passenger seat.

"How so?" he replied.

"Well think about it she loves pie, don't forget she loves your car, and she looks like you as well." Sam replied.

"Speaking of my little trouble maker, can you watch her tonight?" Dean asked him

" Why can't Cas do it?" he questioned.

"One don't question me and just because." he answered.

"But last time I watched her Cas came over and gave her candy and she went on a sugar rush and then she...oh"

"Yea that's why no Cas." he replied.

They arrived at the motel and Dean dropped of Diane and Sam. "Bye daddy!" Diane yelled as walked in the door of the motel. Dean waved to her as he backed out into the road. "Now Uncle Sam can I have some apple pie and lots of ice cream" Diane asked

"I don't think that's..." Sam was cut off by someone, it was Cas. " Just give her the pie and ice cream, what's the worst that could happen?" Cas told him. "Everything can get worse when she had sugar." he told him. But Sam went to the kitchen and fixed her some ice cream and pie and put it on the table, and started chowing down on it.

She then finished it and jumped up from the chair and started to run around."Oh no." Sam and Cas said at the same time and looked at each other.