Chapter Eight: Part 2

Spoiler Alert⚠: She........... Just kidding. Ha scared yeah.
Recap: I dare you to kiss the person in front of you which happened to be Kojo and the chapter has a bit of violence so please be warned.

Wow.

Ally's POV

'Well, here goes nothing" I said and leaned towards Kojo with my eyes screwed shut.

I was an inch away from meeting his lips but he suddenly pulled his head back.

"Look Ally, I see you as a friend. Nothing more nothing less" he said bluntly.

My eyes instantly filled with tears as my heart broke. I ran out of the room with big fat tears rolling down my eyes with my name being called faintly in the background but I ignored it.

I ran to the kitchen pass the dancefloor and went to through back door into the woods.

Air. That's all I could think about.

Fortunately, Sam's family likes the outdoors so they decided to build a house near the woods.

I walked and walked whiles crying but before I didn't realized what I did it was too late. I mean vulnerable girl in the woods. I literally screams easy target.

"What's a girl like you doing out here" A guy said with a creepy smile.

"None of your business " I snapped but I quickly regretted it.

In slow motion, a fist came flying to my stomach and I doubled over in pain coughing out blood.

'Why me God, Why?' I thought.

He continued hitting me and hitting me to the point that I couldn't feel anything.

I was numb.

Lifeless.

Empty.

Traumatized forever.

"ALLY" A voice shouted close by.

"Oh shit" he said and looked me in the ears and leaned down to whisper something into my ears.

"I'm not done with you just yet, little girl" And ran.

"A-ally" A soft husky broken voice said and fell to his knees clutching my body close.

I looked up to see Kojo with tear filled eyes looking back at me.

"I'm so sorry Ally, this is all my fault I should have told you" and with that I was consumed in darkness.

                                     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up from a sound. Beep. Beep. Beep

"Ah! My head is pounding" I said clutching it with my eyes screwed shut.

"What happened" I questioned.

Then everything came rushing back like a storm.

"Shoot" I thought. I got friend zoned by Kojo and then the eyes began.

"I'm I not good enough f-for him" I said whiles sobbing. Then the anger came.

"That's it I'm done, it's all his fault anyway" I said angrily and huffed.

I reached over my bed side to get my phone and opened it and went straight to the gallery.

"Bye, bye Kojo" I said and deleted all his photos then continued my water works. Pathetic I know.

A few minutes later, my family came in and the doctor checked my vitals and said I was good to go.

At home, my parents treated me like glass and it was so weird.

"Honey, do you want some tea?" My dad said with a cup of hot tea.

"Yes please" I said quietly and took the tea.

"Honey Bunny, what happened?" My dad said in a soft tone.

It's been seven years since he called me honey bunny and when he said that I got emotional and told him everything.

I mean the appropriate parts of course.

"Boys are overrated" he simply said with that I instantly felt better and I burst out laughing.

"You always know how to lighten up the room, Dad" I said hiccuping with laughter.

"I love you sweetheart" he said and pecked my forehead.

"I love you too Dad" I said lovingly and we resumed our conversation.

After a few minutes I took a nap and woke up around four pm.

"Hm" I hummed whiles stretching out my body and went straight to the mirror.

"Wow, I look tired" I said to myself looking a the dark bags under my eyes and red hair all over my face.

"Why can't I wake up like Snow White with perfect hair" I said and got into the tub.

When I was done, I quickly looked at my messages and saw I had over ninety messages.

"Holy duck waddles these are a lot of messages" I said with a shocked voice and quickly looked though them.

20 from Ashley.
30 from Sam.
10 from James.
5 from Chi.
2 from Theo.
And 1 from Kojo.

I read all but Kojo's. As I said I am done and want nothing. Absolutely nothing to do with him.

Now that I like of it I think I was being too clingy. Don't you think but whatever give me a months tops and I'll be over him.

Who needs boys anyway, I can be a nun.

Nun Ally. It has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

So after debating whether or not I should be a nun my stomach growled.

"Ok! Stomach time to eat" I said whiles rubbing my tummy and heading towards the kitchen.

When I got downstairs, Nina was setting the table and I decided to help her.

We all sat down and began to eat occasionally one of us sparks up a conversation about our day. I learnt some pretty interesting news today, Max is about to study reproduction in school and is asking Mom some very disturbing questions.

"How do your walls open some much that a babies head comes out of it" he questioned and added.

"And how come you become fatter when pregnant with half of the time you guys puke".

"You know what?" She said in an overly excited tone which mean bad news. Well for me a least.

"Ask your sister" she completed and turned towards the kitchen and run.

"All-" he began.

"Don't ask" I simply said and walked off leaving dad to answer his disturbing questions. Poor dad.

Author's Note
Sorry that I haven't been updating regularly. I have school and all. Enjoy💖

Toodolo,
Beatrice.

Comment

Vote

Follow