Chapter 2: Dawn Berlitz

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry I was gone for so long. School hauls a** (keepin it clean for the kids). I hope you guys can forgive me 😕 Well, I hope you dudes enjoy the chapter! BFN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dawn! You're gonna be late for school!"

Fourteen year old Dawn Berlitz, two time Top Coordinator, sat up in bed. She looked in the mirror across from her bed and screamed.

Dawn's mother, Johanna (the one who had shouted earlier), then shouted: "Dawn? What happened dear?"

"It's fine Mom!' Dawn shouted back, 'I just have bed head. Empoleon will fix it right up!"

"Okay, but hurry or your gonna be late!"

Dawn sighed and called out her Empoleon.

"Hey Empoleon?" She pointed to her head.

"Empole. Em Empole Empoleon Em Em. (Fine. But you need to learn to fix it yourself)" Empoleon then used Bubble Beam on Dawn's hair.

"Nah. Doing it this way makes it easier and much faster. Now I need to hurry up or I'm gonna be late. Thanks Empoleon!"

"Em Empoleon. (Your welcome.)" Empoleon disappeared in a beam of light.

A few minutes later...

"Mom?"

Johanna looked up from cutting the vegetables. "Yes Darling?"

"I...may need a bit of help..."

Johanna shook her head and climbed up the stairs.

"Yes?" Johanna looked to the floor, where Dawn was sprawled out, her luggage by her feet.

"Uh...my luggage may be a biiiiiiit too heavy...' Dawn stood up. 'Can you help me carry it down Mom?"

Johanna sighed. "Sure."

Dawna face lit up. "Thanks Mom!' She ran over and gave her mom a hug. 'You're the best!"

And Johanna hugged right back.

-------•-------•-------

Once Dawn got to the school, she couldn't believe her eyes. It was as majestic, as grand, as regal, and as amazing as everyone said.

She went straight to see the receptionist. The receptionist's chair turned and she found herself face to face with a peculiar, purple-haired man in a Cacturne suit with horrible taste in fashion.

"Hello hun! Nice to see you! It's really not though. My names Harley. I'm the new receptionist. What's your name?"

Dawn smiled awkwardly. She didn't know whether to be offended or just do nothing. In the end, she just decided to say her name.

"I'm Dawn...Dawn Berlitz."

Harley clapped his hands like a little girl. "Wonderful! I wonder how a girl like you got such a pretty name."

Dawn frowned. "Hey!"

Harley chuckled. "Just messing with ya hun. Now...Dawn...Berlitz...aha! I found it!" He gave her a room card. "You are in room 404. One of your roommates got here and boy was she cranky! I would suggest you knock before entering."