After The Darkness 2 Chapters Too Go

Chapter 6

I ran back to the house and stopped the door before the same girl closed the door.

"What do you want Lillian?" I grabbed her shirt and pulled her out of the house making her stay outside.I locked the door and searched for Tristan.

I found him in the garage fixing his car.

"Haha I can hear you all the way out" His voice got very deep. "You shouldn't be out here late at night"

Out of No where Ethan comes out smiling.

"My god... how many birthdays have i missed?" I was still angry.

He was alive why didn't he just come and get me.Then act like a normal human being most importantly a father.

"Shut up Ethan you're not my dad" I said pushing him away from me.

"Lillian i know it hurts facing the truth but please Come with me i'll protect you both... Chloe and You" I feel like I should trust him.

"Ethan-"

"Lillian please give me a second chance" He grabbed my hand and tightened it.

"Im done giving everyone a second Chance" I said.

"Oh so then you wont mind giving the boys a second Chance" What does he mean? I stayed silent.

"Lillian the boys made Ellie grab Chloe from you" That explains the girl who almost tried to kill me.

"Just leave the boys.. Im done fighting with them my main focus is on you" Again Im having trust Issues here.

"Fine I'll leave the boys and come with you"

1 chapter left :(