After The Darkness

Chapter 2 ~ Babe #2

Darius

-

-

"Darius babe" Emily said.Ugh this slut again.

"Stop calling me that" I yelled.Yes i am having an affair with Lillian.I feel so bad.

"Well I love you now deal with it" here we go.

Shit.I forgot to meet Lillian at her house with Chloe. Having two girls is harder then i thought...

"Look Emily i have to go so bye" I kissed her lips and left with jacket in my right hand.

Emily came running out of the house and jumped into my car.

"Emily get the fuck out" This bitch is crazier then i thought.

"I wanna come please" She said.

I took a deep breath and explained everything to her.I don't really give a crap if she breaks up with me.She's a slut anyways.

"Oh my god!" She started. "ok I don't really care because I was first in line" She will never understand anything.

"Let's go i wanna see the baby" Is she for real?

No this is wrong.

"Emily you cant come with me Lillian will be pissed" I said trying to knock some sense into her.

"Who said We were together?" She does have a point.

"Ok but no making out deal?"

"Deal"

I had a weird feeling that she was gonna do something that will Break me and Lillian apart.I don't know about you but she's plotting something.

*^*

We finally made it to The O2L house.I saw my parents car to the right.

"Emily please we made a deal ok"

She nodded and we both hopped out of the car and knocked on the door.

The door was answered in Seconds.

"Darius uhm who is she?" Trevor asked suspiciously.

"A friend"

"With benefits" Emily mumbled to herself.

"Come in?" Trevor seems so confused.

I walked over to Lillian and gave her a long and warming hug.

"Oh my god Chloe is adorable" I said lightly tapping her nose.she was smiling at me.I feel proud.

"Oh Lillian meet Emily" I said.Emily shook Lillian's hand and started playing with Chloe.My eyes were focusing on her.

"Uhm did you get out of bed or ....... what because your hair is messy than usual" She' onto me.

Emily winked at me.

"Just got out of bed"

"Hmm strange I didn't see you at home" Mom said. Shit shit.

"Is everything ok Darius?" Lillian asked.

No.

a/n

Oh shit!

Xx

Bowprinces