After the Darkness

Chapter 4 ~ Chloe?
Lillian

I should be crying right now.But Im trying my best to not cry in front of my child who will be asking where her dad is..

"Lillian look we'll talk with kian an-"

"No Its fine" I said cutting of Connor.
He sighed and I carried Chloe up to my room where I fed her and burped her then made her go to sleep.

Sometimes I like quiet times.All by myself i can just relax.

All of a sudden someone's hand was on my mouth trying to suffocate me with a rag.

"You think you're better now? well you thought wrong" It was a girl.

I tried trying to catch a glimpse of her face but she was just moving a lot. I can Hear chloe Crying.Where are they taking her?

She finally stopped when i was nearly purple.

"Where are you taking her?" I tried saying.

"Somewhere where she belongs" She smiled.

I still cannot Identify the face.But she looked somewhat different.I've never seen her before.

All i can see is her blonde hair..

I got up and chased after her but she jumped out of the window safely landing on the grass.

"Help" I yelled.My voice was still raspy you can't barely hear it.

Ricky and Jc were the first ones to come and i tried explaining to them what happened.Who is she? and where's Chloe?

Darius..he did this because he wanted to see Chloe and he's making his 'girlfriend' do it so he wont have to act so bad.

"Ok Breathe can you breathe?" Jc asked. I nodded.

"Where's Chloe?" Ricky asked.

"Someone took her" I said.

"What bow can that happen? She was- you were here what?" Ricky panicked.

"Calm down Jc....she didn't know"

"Im gonna find her i'll get help just stay here" Ricky said to Jc.

Where's Chloe? I just want to know where Chloe is....

Please!!!

a/n chapter countdown 6 more to go :)