After The Darkness

Chapter 5~
Lillian

3 weeks went by....And they went by pretty quick.I still didn't have Chloe next to me sleeping.She's still with some looser treating her like Shit.

"Lillian Were doing everything we can" Connor cooed.

"Connor you said that 3 weeks ago" I snapped.Wow... i've never been this harsh to Connor.

He sighed and left my room.

If They cant find Chloe then I'll do it myself.I don't care if they start finding me as long as I find my precious Daughter then Everything will be back to normal.

I changed my clothes immediately brought my phone with me then sneaked out from the window to the backyard.

Chloe Just come back....

No one noticed.I shouldn't have escaped when I was very little but who would I go to anyways?

Tristan probably got her.

Its so obvious.I start walking towards the bus stop and sat next down next to a young looking fellow.This guy looked familiar.

"Mason?" I said. He shot up and rubbed his eyes.Great you disturbed him.

"Oh Uh Hi Lillian" Mason said nervously. "Where you headed? isn't it kinda late?"

I nodded.

"somewhere" I started. "how are you?"

"Splendid" He lied.

The bus came and Mason insisted in coming with me.I told him he might die since this place is very dangerous.

"I'd rather suffer then see you suffer on your own"

If only problems didn't exist in this planet then we would have this thing called world peace.

"Fine" I gave in.

After paying we both decided to sit at the very back and just chatted a few more.This scenario reminded me about the dream i had.

The ride took hours but we made sure those Hours counted.

"Were here" I said.

We got out of the bus and Walked to where the house was.I know Tristan is back he always escapes jail somehow.
Mason knocked on the door and waited.

A few seconds later A girl answered the door.It was the same girl that got Chloe.I knew it.

"Shit" She mumbled.

"Where's Chloe?" I said beginning to cry.

"Shh shut up I'll try to give you back Chloe but don't make a sound Tristan is sleeping" of course.

Mason waited outside for me while the girl slowly walked upstairs and tried to grab Chloe.

She finally came down after 3 minutes with Chloe in her hand.

"Here just take her...But please do me a favor and move to a new place Tristan memorizes your address" She rolled her eyes and shut the door.

This was too easy...Too easy to get Chloe back.

"Mason wait for me at the Bus stop I'll meet you there"

"Look whatever you're thinking just drop it because you will just hurt yourself" He said.

"Im fine I just need to Thank her" I lied.

We all know who Im heading for.

Tristan.

•••••

Hi

Xx

Bowprinces