1. BestFriend

18/01/18
A/N: Hi, This is my first Wattpad story. I know many people skip this part, but incase you still haven't, here's a little disclaimer:
*My apologies for my english, I will try to include some Korean words if you don't mind. I just think it makes it more like the Characters are really Korean (even though you're reading it in english)
and I want you to feel as if you're the Character.

CHARACTER: Hee Young (you) I chose this name because it means "Someone who brings Joy and Prosperity wherever they go."

If you do not like this Fanfic please STOP reading and don't leave any hateful comments.

ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES: credits to rightful owners
*It's ok to leave Feedbacks and Feedforwards!
Enjoy!
Gaja! (Let's go!)
—————————————-

ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES: credits to rightful owners*It's ok to leave Feedbacks and Feedforwards!Enjoy!Gaja! (Let's go!)—————————————-

Your POV (Point of View) :
Annyeong, I'm Hee Young. Kim Hee Young. This is my story of how I fell inlove with my bestfriend, ex boyfriend and now my fiancé, Jungkook.

I was born in LA California until I moved to Busan when I was 6 because of dad's work. He's a busy CEO of a Company called HugeHit Entertainment. The Co CEO aka as Jungkook's dad is my dads bestfriend and will soon be my father in law. So, Thank you appa and samchon (dad and uncle) for being friends.

11 years later
(Kim Hee Young and Jeon Jungkook, both 17 and both in the same class)

We became inseparable ever since then. We literally lived next to each other and played under the sun all day everyday at the park near our house. We grew up as buddies, as mates, as chingus. Nothing more, nothing less. I grew up with my hyung Kim Taehyung and Jungkook. Omma passed away
after giving birth to me, so I was baiscally surrounded by boys all my life.
To be honest, I can see why Kookie doesn't like me. I'm basically one of "the guys."
Tomboy, dislikes dresses, dark skinned, loves video games, but inside I'm just an average 17 year old teenager who is madly inlove with her bestfriend.

"Tomboy, dislikes dresses, dark skinned, loves video games, but inside I'm just an average 17 year old teenager who is madly inlove with her bestfriend