2. Change

A/N: credits to @Jeonkookie_Iu for these amazing edits. I would also like to give credit for the other edits I found on Google.
FEEL FREE TO READ THIS WITH MUSIC I'VE PROVIDED AT THE TOP.
that will be all. Thank you.

Hee Young...
I like you...
Part 2.
Semester 2 is almost over...
"Ok class, This is your last year and as always all Year 12 Students are having a School Ball. You have 2 months to prepare for the Ball. Ladies, wear something formal. No jeans! And Gentlemen, look good. Get ready to ask a girl out to dance." Ms Park announced.
Me? HEE YOUNG? Getting asked out by a boy? No way is anyone gonna ask me out. I mean look at me, my skin is too dark, I act like a boy and I'm not even pretty.
"Umm jeogiyo (excuse me), would you like to be my partner?" Straight A student Park Jimin asked.
"Uhh..—"
"You don't have to answer now" Jimin interrupted.
I blushed and my ears turned red. I wondered what he sees in me. And Why me?
I turned to look at Kookie and he too was looking at me.

Junkook tapped me as Jimin slowly walked off

"Noona, You should definitely say yes. He's the class president. He's been crushing on you for a while now" Jungkook whispered.
My eyes widened.
"Uhh—, jamkkanmanyo (wait) Park Jimin! I'll go with you" I carelessly said.
Ahh Hee Younggahh Pabo! I just wanted Jungkook to feel a little jealous.
Jungkook stared at me blanky then smiled
"Heollll noona, you actually said yes"
And..
That..
Didn't work at all
"Well no one else was gonna ask me out, so why not?"

Jungkooks POV
Holy cheese Jimin's coming over. He's definitely gonna ask Hee Young out.
Aishhh...Jungkook you big baby,
I'm too late..
Hee Young looked at me as if she wanted me to say no.
I told her to say yes. I didn't want her to think I like her. I don't want her finding out.
She's obviously gonna say no.
She's that shy type.
"Uhh—, jamkkanmanyo (wait) Park Jimin! I'll go with you"
Wait.. did she-
What.
"Well no one else was gonna ask me out, so why not?" She whispered.

Noona.... I was.

You have no idea how badly I wanted you to be my partner.

YOUR POV
What just happened.. everything went so quickly. GREATTT GOOD JOB HEE YOUNG! I stared into space the whole day.

Period 5 just ended. I walked with Kookie home and stayed silent the whole time.
"Kookie, has someone asked you out?" I broke the ice.
"Plently. I said no though. I wanted to ask this girl out, but I changed my mind, soo i'm going with Suga and J-Hope instead." He said.

This butt..... has a crush on a girl? I'm a little jealous.
"YAH! you never told me you had a crush on someone!! Tell me now!" i screamed whilst I jumped on his back.
"You Pig! Get off meeeeee." He yelled back.
"Not until you tell me who you like!"
"Well I guess I'll just have to carry you all the way to your house" he answered.