4. Together

A/N: Thank you for taking the time to read my story. . And for putting up with any boring and cringey scenes .
Credits to: @jeonkookie_iu for these great edits of Jungkook and IU. Also Credits to the other edits that doesn't have the names of the editors.

Enjoy!

Part 4. Together

This is my life right now. .This annoying butt— I meann my cute boyfriend VideoTiming me everyday until one of us falls asleep..

This annoying butt— I meann my cute boyfriend VideoTiming me everyday until one of us falls asleep

"Yah! Your farts so loud and stinks so bad I can smell it here in my room" I yelled.
"It's not as bad as your burps" he yelled back.
"You know what you need—"
"KARAOKE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND?" He cut me off.
"Wait, how'd you know?" This guy...
he can read my mind.
"good guess? C'mon I've known you for 11 years" he answered
"This is why I love you ugly fart."
"Haha I love you too my burnt dumpling" he replied
"Yah! I'm not dark anymore.. and i've lost some weight too." I shouted angrily.
"Why are you still cute even when you're mad?" He argued.
"Stop changing the subject you ass"
"But it's trueee... ;-; I miss myy chubby dumpling. Bring her back........."
"Go to sleep bunny teeth" I sighed. =3=
"Babyyyy I can't slee—"
"Chubs?"
"Hee Young?"
"You're Sleeping alreadyy? Ahaha your snore is cute. Good night. I love you. See you tomorrow. Get ready to get your ass beaten up at Karaoke tomorrow."

*ding
-ugly fart sent you a photo-

*ding-ugly fart sent you a photo-

*ding
-ugly fart sent you a text-

"Aigoo, you're drooling. See you tomorrow Love."

-call ended-

7:30 am

It's been 6 months since Jungkook asked me out. I never thought he would go out with a girl like me. Our relationship is definitely closer than it was before. We still like to bully and tease each other, but we're more sweet and loving now.

Ah, still can't believe it.. i'm dating my bestfriend.

*ding
Speaking of my bestfriend..
"Yeobo, BO GO PA (Darling, I miss you), Open your window and waveeee"
"We just saw each other yesterday. =3="
I opened my window and there he was on the other side also with his window open. This is just like Taylor Swifts Love story music video. Aha..
He waved and I waved back.
"Come overrr, I want to hug you" he replied.
"No you come here you lazy bum"
Shh, i'm actually the lazy one.. my beds too comfy, I don't wanna get up...
"Araso, I'll come there. Chubs, You're the lazy bum >3<"
He caught me.. haha.
"I was kidding ugly fart •^•"