i n t r o

WOUNDS
a Henry Bowers [IT] fanfic

«  •  »

PREFACE
Henry continued to stare at the rocks on the ground as I turned around and began to storm away. After crossing the creek, just as I was about to make my way up the small hill, his shaky voice rang out. "Wait!" He called, and I stopped in my tracks. "Could you..." I could tell he was reluctant, "Stay... P-please?" His voice broke and I could practically hear the sobs come back. I knew that was a sentence Henry had most likely never said before in his whole life, and how could I ever walk away from that?

«  •  »

PLAYLIST
daddy issues by the neighborhood
don't go by bring me the horizon
hostage by billie eilish
the devil in i by slipknot
drugs by eden
stay with you by cheat codes
too good by troye sivan
again by noah cyrus ft. xxxtentacion
good together by shy martin
antarctica by $uicideboy$
you owe me by the chainsmokers
you that i want by divine
worst in me by julia michaels
dirty laundry by blackbear
pain by three days grace

« • »

BEFORE...
reading can we just imagine that they're all aged up (for the sake of the book), so the Losers Club is 14-15 and the Bowers Gang is 16-17.

« • »

started: January 18, 2018
finished: March 4, 2018

«  •  »

COPYRIGHT
All of the characters and some of the plot and lines belong to Stephen King, not me.
My own character, Taylor, belongs to me, all of her lines and basically everything about her. Also, some of the plot and lines (of the other characters) do belong to me.

This story corresponds with the 2017 IT movie, so parts will be different and changed from the original book and 90s mini-series. Meaning things like Patrick molesting Henry and Henry going to the psychiatric ward, and other stuff like that won't exist in this book.