2

Hello~

Sorry that I didn't update sooner guys! But work and school are just killiiiiing me. I didn't have time to write. But here we go, so enjoy! ^-^

I just woke up. Oh dammit, I want to sleep longer. I take a look at the clock and it's already past 12 pm. Great I just slept through more than the half of the day. I lazily stretch my arms out as my phone starts to vibrate.

I really hope I didn't get a new message from that creeper. I unlock my screen and immediately frown.

unknown: Changkyunniieee! Hope you slept good! ^3^

What the heck. I respond without thinking. I swear I never typed so fast in my life like how I do now.

Changkyun: Get lost fucker and just leave me alone.

Now mission accomplished. He or she won't write me anymore that is granted.

But no. I have to get another message for sure. Why would let me the universe to live a quiet and peaceful life. That would be too hard of course.

unknown: Whaaat?! Changkyun! Why are you so rude, it's me, Minhyuk! I just wanted to check on you if you are okay after what happened yesterday >-<

Oooops. Oh right, I forgot to save his number.

Changkyun: OMG sorry Minhyuk! I haven't saved your number yet and yesterday some douchebag just texted me weird things, I thought you were that person. I'm so sorry!

Minhyuk: Haha, it's okkeee. Although I almost cried. I thought that you really meant it owO

Changkyun: No! I would never be that mean to you I swear! And to answer your question I feel a lot better than yesterday, thanks for asking.

Minhyuk: That's nice to hear!! Or to read. Whatever. Kihyun told me to tell you that we meet at 17:00 at his place. And don't be late or you won't get food!! >w<

Changkyun: I'll be there :)

Now I have to get ready to make it in time. I will just take a quick shower then. As the water flows down on my back I can't stop thinking.

I kinda lied to Minhyuk, because I'm still pretty upset. I don't get Jooheon. I know he is angry at me but I could have never imagined, that he hates me so much. I am not even sure if we could be successful like this. The fans would probably recognize that we don't like each other.

I am sure Jooheon won't hide his hatred towards me even if we are going to be in the public.

Geez, I am already nervous about what would happen today at the dinner.

The worst part of it is that I always thought of him as a kind and loveable person. Like he's got this beautiful smile and nice hands. And the ways he raps is just genius.

I sigh as I step out of the bathroom. Maybe I should really try to talk with him again. I don't want us to fight all the time... But I also won't leave the group even if he hangs himself up. I won just like him and therefore he has no right to judge me. I don't care if he is upset about it.

The sad part is that I could like him so much if he would be just a little bit friendly.

Oh God, Kihyun is calling... I must be late.

I still got 10 minutes! Has this guy no chill or what is wrong with him. I hurriedly get into my car and drive to his place. I didn't even bothered to do my hair. Ugh. Okay Changkyun, put your shit together, you ain't no teenage girl.