4

Hello my cuties

I kinda lost my muse for this story but I will keep writing until it is finished, I promise! Even if I'm not the fastest writer but I will finish it... eventually! :'D

That's it I'm going to die... Jooheon is going to murder me in my sleep, slith my throath or something. I'm sure of it. Actually I should just slith my own throath right now, maybe it wouldn't hurt that much.

Why can't I be in a room with Kihyun or Wonho or the Devil himself?! Okay, take a deep breath...

- Is there a possibility to change rooms with someone? – I have to ask this otherwise I would really go mad. Please, please someone take a pity on me...

- No Kyunnie, you are going to be in a room with Jooheon, like it or not. – I hate this hamster.

- But-

- Jooheon shut the fuck up before I feed a whole pineapple into your mouth. – Wow Kihyun you are really helping me out at this moment, thanks.

So conclusion: I can not change rooms, I have to stay in one with Jooheon, so I have to accept my fate and die sexy and young. Oh God I haven't even tried nutella and coconut pancakes yet, I can not die!

I yank the room key out of Minhyuk's hand, take my baggage and storm away to find our room. I don't care if Jooheon is following or not, I am not going to stand there and argue with anyone. We should act like grown up men and behave.

Just when I stepped into the room and wanted to pack my stuff on the bed I realised that there is only one king sized bed. One bed. FUCK IT I'M OUT. That's it I'm going to resing, then workout, be shredded like Hoseok and work as a stripper. Who wants to rap nowadays anyway, it's out of date already.

- Hey...

I turn around and see that Jooheon is just as shocked as me at the sight of the bed.

- I hope you know that I am not going to be the one to sleep ont he floor.

What the-

- Look, I don't want to sleep with you either but I'm sure as hell that I won't sleep ont he floor!

- Yes you will.

- And what exactly gives you the right to decide who is going to sleep on the ground? I was here first!

- I'm older than you, so you have to do as I say.

What does he think, who he is? „I'm older than you..." Obviously being older than me didn't give you the right to order me around. I'm so frustrated right now I could punch him in the face, to wipe that smuggish smirk off of him.

- Really? And so you think just becouse you are older, that you can make me sleep on the ground?

His expression changed, he looks a lot more serious than before. Here we go... The silence before the storm.

- Look Changkyun... I'm not going to sleep in a bed with you.

Well bad for you.

- Unless... - He starts to smirk again. What is wrong with him? Unless what?

He starts to walk slowly towards me, I'm trying to back up as much as possible, but suddenly my back hits the wall and Jooheon is standing right in front of me. I'm breathing faster, than before and I can feel, that our chests are touching everytime I exhale.

He puts one hand next to my head on the wall and with his other hand he reaches up to touch my face. I think this is the right moment where I should panic and run but my feet are frozen into the ground I couldn't move even if I wanted to.