3

Hello~

Oh my God I literally hadn't update since January. I'm so sorry!! I'll try to update more frequently from now on I swear!

Your comments are golden, you keep making me laugh soo much, thank you!

And Guys I am going to go to the Monsta X concert in Madrid. I can't beleive iiiiit!! *w* Is any of you going too?

I don't want to get out of the bed ugh. I take a look at the clock and it's 7 am. Great, I wanted to sleep some more, I guess now I'm just going to get up.

Holy creepy fuck it's already Friday. We are going to go to this trip today. I am so not ready, someone send help. I didn't even pack my things yet. 

As I was heading to the bathroom to take a shower my phone starts to ring.

It's Kihyun, good.

- Morning sunshineee~

- How on earth are you so energetic at a time like this Kihyun?

- It's becouse I did yoga before!

- The f-

- I'm joking Kyunnie. Hey do you want me to pick you up later? I'm going to drive to the company with Hyunwoo we could take you too.

- Yes of course! I mean if it's not a problem.

Dammit for sounding so enthusiastics about it. I really can't help it, Kihyun has been so nice to me. It feels really good. I mean after all that shit with Jooheon. Oh god, I don't even want to think about him. How am I going to survire 2 whole days with him? 

- Of course it's not, dummy. So mom is gonna pick you up at 9, ok?

- Kihyun why do you refer to yourself as 'mom'? It's creepy...

- Becouse I am  the only idiot who holds this group together and if some on you are arguing with each other I tell you guys to shut up, so I'm your mom, shut up.

He is so cute.

- Or becouse you would like to call Hyunwoo 'Daddy'?

- Whaaaaaaaat?!

Poor Kihyun, I kinda feel sorry, but it feels sooo good to tease him.

- I'm joking, no worries.

- Not funny, he is not... I mean he is not even into guys so...

Oh...

Shit.

Okay I didn't think, that Kihyun might really have feelings toward Hyunwoo. Now I screwed up big time.

- You can't know that. You know what. Let's find it out in the next two days!

- I... What?

- You heard me, stop being so shy, Mom.

- Oh my God I'm going to hell. We are going together. Okay, okay. Let's find it out!

He sounds way too happy about it. So cute.

- But hey...

- Yeah?

- Please don't tell anyone about... You know about what.

- Of course I won't Kihyunnie. 

- Okay. Awesome! I also got a plan for you for the next two days but it's a secret so don't even ask. I'll pick you up soon. Byebyeee!

He hung up even without waiting for me to answer. What kind of plan does he possibly have for me.

After an hour I packed all my stuff, I showered and ate breakfast. Now I still got like an hour left until Kihyun comes to pick me up.