5

My darlings I'm soooo sorry for not updating for so long... again. Pls don't hate me. 

Here is a new chapter for you, hope you will like it! ♥

I didn't think I needed him this much. The way his soft lips are moving against mine, his fingers gently caressing my face, his other hand slowly sliding down to pull me closer by my waist. It doesn't feel how it supposed to feel when you kiss someone you like for the first time... It should be exciting, hot, and breathless. But all I feel is love, so much love that it scares me. The way he looked at me before locking his lips with mine, asking permission only with his eyes, being scared that I refuse to get closer to him.

- Kyun...

We pull apart slowly and he kisses my forehead. Calling out my name like this... Don't do this to me because I can't take it.

- Please don't run away from me. This is real. – He takes my hand into his and guides it to his chest where I can feel his heart beating so fast, I wonder how he can still look so calm yet have a racing heart like this. – This is all real. My love for you Changkyun is real.

- Jooheon, I-

I slowly open my eyes and...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

HOLY-

JUST-

I turn on my right side and I see Jooheon sleeping next to me. The only thing I'm able to do is to blink and gape like a fish. Why would I have a dream like this? What on earth did I drink yesterday? We went out at the evening but I seriously didn't get that wasted to be dreaming about being all lovey-dovey with Jooheon.

I groan as I bury my head in my pillow and muffle a scream of frustration.

- Shut the fuck up what is your problem early in the morning?

Oh great he is awake.

- Sorry...

He is looking at me for a good minute before making a confused face.

- Is everything okay?

Since when do you care?

- Yeah, sorry I just had a bad dream.

He raises one of his eyebrows then starts to laugh.

- You are really like a kid Changkyun, can't even deal with a bad dream how do you want to deal with real life.

Surprisingly I cannot sense any sass in his voice it almost feels like as If he is jokingly teasing me.

- I don't have to deal with life it will end sooner or later.

- That's some deep shit man... Why don't you just go and take a shower? We still have a few hours before we go to the beach with the others.

Right, beach. I Hope he doesn't have a six-pack or something because after this dream seeing him without his shirt I will die painfully. The hell is wrong with me, I can't have a crush on him... Or can I?

- Yeah... I'm off to shower then...

- Okay.

He turned to his side and went back to sleep. After I closed the bathroom door behind me I sighed and slip down to the ground. I took out my phone and looked at the screen. I haven't gotten any new messages from unknown... I wonder why.

It's not that I miss him but I'm so goddamn curious who that person is.

Changkyun: You still alive?