chapter two

As I arrived at school I got bombarded. As usual. But something was off... Why wasn't Wes here? After I finally got away from all the people, I found Wes next to my locker looking suspicious.

"Hey babe," he said "I got you something..."

Me being the curious person I am obviously couldn't wait.

"Oo what it is? c'mon I wanna see!" I said as I tried to grab his arm. he crept turning around playfully pushing me back with his other.

"Hold on! haven't you ever heard that curiosity killed the cat?" he joked " here you go babe" I gasped as he pulled a dozen roses and a box out from behind his back. "oh, wes... they're beautiful! Luckily it popped into my head before he started waiting for his present. it's our two year dating anniversary! hopefully I had our ring in my pocket. we were to trade it every year.

"And guess what I have?" I teased him. people were watching us play around as the minute bell rang.

"Let me guess... our ring?"

"Nope!" I said popping the 'p' on the end.

"You lie!" he said playfully.

"Fine, you caught me. here you go" I took the ring off my me necklace chain that I grabbed out of my pocket. (it was too big for my finger) and handed it to him.

"Promise me you'll never ever trick me again. okay?"

"Okay." we kissed each other as I giggled. "oh before I forget! I have a doctors appointment on Friday, so I won't be at school."

"Just promise me you'll never do it again."

"Yeah right" I joked as we walked into our algebra class.

"just where have you two been?" mrs.Chestner questioned.

"In the school." Wes smarted off.

"Hmmm. whatever, do you have your homework?" she questioned.

"do you have our tests graded?" I asked

"I have other students tests to grade."

"I have other teachers homework to do." I came back. the class giggled and Mrs. Chestner only glared at me before carrying on into her lesson.