~3~

(A/N: Play the music while you read, it you want to. Enjoy~)

Sylph holding to the cage doors.
"We're innocent I tell you! It were to defeat the Radishes."
"Nonsense. Face your punishment truthfully."
The Queen snacks Sylph hand pushing her back in place.
"Oh."
Sylph cuddles up with Hestia.
"We're doing this together at least."

"Now then it begins."
The Queen unveils another curtain revealing, "The Forbidden Gate." The crowd is in disbelief but the Queen is satisfied.
"You Both shall be banished from Faylinn, Forever."
"Halt!"
"Who dares speak against me?"
"I did."

The crowd gasps in shock meanwhile the Guards surrounds Jenny. Then the Queen steeps down to Jenny.
"Jenny, the water barrier. Why would you disrespect me? You are invalid for a future queen. How rude can you be."
"It doesn't matter neither and or you."
"Foolish girl!"

The Queen raises her hand to slap Jenny but Jenny deflected her by chanting her spell-rapidly.

"Element of water, please hear me cry shoulder down one me like rain falling from the sky. I re- establish boundaries in a healthy way, becoming, stronger, and more secure everyday. Water wash away, and cleanse all negativity, link me to the powers of rain, lake, stream and sea."

A large swirl of water arises from a river. Falling to the ground it washes the fairies away and damp their wings. Unable to move.
Jenny flies to the stand and loosen the cage. Opening it setting Hestia And Sylph free.
"Thank you kind stranger!"
"Why did you help us? You barely even know me. You set criminals free, betrayed the Queen, And risk your reputation for us?"

"Stop it. Please I know you're not criminals and I know your names. Hestia And Sylph, both of you worked on homes, until Radishes invaded the town. Both of you fought well,then we were framed for the destruction of the town."
"You have future senses?!
"I'll explain later."
Jenny turns towards the crowd.

"People of Faylinn. I know I may have upset you but it is for a good reason. These fairies'', she grabs both of their hands and placed them up front. ''Are not criminals. They protected the village from Radishes and accidentally destroyed the town. Using their powers to protect you all. You should all apologize for assuming them to be criminals. They just wanted to-,'' Jenny turns around and glances at both of them. ''Be loyal to their friends, family, and village."

"Is this so?"
"Yes, Ms Queen. I understand I marked you with pain. I'm terribly sorry for this and I should be banished. Far away from Faylinn."
"Hmm.Very Well out."
Pointing to the forbidden gate, Jenny flies over to it. Crescent runs over to Jenny holding her shoulders.

"Woah I can't believe you Done this. What about coming back to Asrai? Your family? Your friends? Me? Jenny!"
"From here on out I am nothing but a criminal.She turns around to look at Hestia And Sylph. A true one."
Jenny enters the Forbidden gate, silence through the whole town. Everyone leaves except The Queen, Sylph, Hestia, And crescent.

Sylph falls on the floor with her hands catching her, Crying her eyes out.
"She sacrificed so much for us! And we sit here doing nothing! Queen let me be with Jenny, please! She didn't even introduced herself to me. She just saved us out of nowhere, please!"
"Sylph!"
Hestia Hugs Sylph for comfort.
"Hestia...Jenny she needs us."

"Oh hush now. We can't do nothing about it. We're free remember, together?"
"Um excuse me?"
Hestia looks up and meets a beautiful blonde haired girl. Her eyes glistening blue and pretty purpley dress.
"Y-Yes?"
"I'm Jenny's friend. I know This may sound weird but would you talk to the queen about Jenny leaving. I would do it myself but I'm not comfortable talking to people. You two seem like People Person's."

Sylph looks up and sees Crescent.
"Why do you want to talk to the Queen?"
"To get Jenny back or at least be with her."
"That's an excellent idea! Hestia please let do this. Not for us, but Jenny."
"But we're free!"
"Doesn't matter!"
"Sylph you do know we're going into the Forbidden Forests."

"I'm aware! And?"
"Elves, pixies, dangerous creatures.."
"Mhmm."
Sylph nods Her Head
"And humans Sylph, their out there."
"Yes but I want Jenny back. Don't be selfish, she did this for us to have. Now we need something for her to have, us."

(A/N: If there's any mistake in my writing please let me know. Thank you!)