~6~

(A/N: Please listen to the sound track while reading, if you want. Enjoy~)

"Oh no introductions. Fine then I say so myself. I am Gaea."

"I'm the Queens personal servant!" "Gaea! The legendary Earth bender

"Gaea! The legendary Earth bender. It's an honor to meet you. I'm sorry for our rude introductions mines sylph."
Sylph extends her arms to shake hands with her, but got quickly dismissed after she slaps her hands.

"Please I know who you are."
"Rude! Even if you are her personal guess why are you here?" Jenny confronted.
"That's none of your business, miss Jenny."
"I think you should leave."
"Ha! Me leave? Try to make me."
"Oh I will make you. Wind of-

Crescent comes between the girls and breaks up the fight.
"Get a grip!"
"She's right for a low tier!"
"Shut up, You should've exited a long time ago. Aren't you suppose to be in Faylinn?"
"Aren't you guys too?~  She sarcastically remarks.

"That's not the point?"
"Well I came here to take on the ..uh..humans. That's right!"
"Uh huh?Where then."
"Never question a expert, you can learn a thing or to. Besides their down this road please."
"If you are the Queens personal servant. Where are her other guards?"
"They ..didn't want to be here. So i insisted."

"In order to take humans you need back up. Okay? You're lying to us."
"I never lie."
"Wrong! You did it again. Jeez tell us the truth why you came here."
"That's My Hestia."
Jenny pats Hestia on the back.
"I've already told you for-
"Did you get casted our of the kingdom too?"

All heads turned to Sylph over her sudden outburst.
"I mean if you did, you can be here with us."
"I shall not, I'm going on my own. Goodbye!"
She flies around the forest looking for humans to fight.
"Such Arrogance, Even I can be better than her. Humph! Lies, lies, lies she's full of them."
"Calm down, Jenny."
"She may be lost or like sylph said actually Forbidden of not coming back."

"Well good, I hope she don't come back."
"She tried to hurt us even before."
"But isn't she just an Earth user?"
"Yes, Sylph remember underwater she tired to kill us with that earthquake."
"But the water was dark."
"Now that I think about it, who tainted the water?"
"Well it couldn't be Gaea, Because she cannot Manipulate water."
"Jenny?"

"It wasn't me!"
"No it's not that it's Gaea. Wasn't trying to hurt us, Someone else did."
"For sure, it was dark magic."
"I see we have to be careful."
"AHHHH!"
The girls heard distant screams from the forest and starts flying Towards it. They Saw Gaea On the ground ,while a Venous Fly trap was hovering above her.
"Oh my fairy dust!"
"Get back you disgusting creature."

"O mighty spirt of Earth, give me your strength when I am in need. Give me the power to shape the life you create Earth. Give me the power of thou Mighty sprit!"

Huge masses of Earth spit from the ground, hurdling towards the monster. Only to be deflected by multiple hits coming towards it. It counter attack and launched a Venom attack.
"Gaea!"
Sylph runs  to push Gaea out the way before the monster could do any harm.
"Are you alright?"
Gaea blushes and pushes Sylph off of her.

"Of course I am alright. I'm the mighty Guard of the Queen. Why wouldn't I be? Tsk.., but thanks.
Averting her eyes from Sylph and confronted the monster once more.
"Sacred oak, Blessed Seed, Growth and wisdom, Mine indeed."

The trees start having sharper roots and branches coming off the tree. Once start changing at the Fly traps it land on Gaea's Wings.
"Ouch!"
"My my Arrogance is The key. For something so evil just like you and me."
"Huh?"

The girls hear a distance dark booming voice from the above.
"What was that?"
"I don't know but it sounded dangerous, Sylph let's move back."
"But Hestia she's in danger."

"We can't do nothing to help. It seems to powerful to handle. I'm sorry Sylph but we have to sit this one out. She said she can handle it her self , did she not?"
"We can help her but only two elements can defeat that monster."
"Yes it's possible."
"Yet you haven't tried it before. That's the thing I'm worried about. If we do succeed great things come but if we do not then....."

(A/N: Please let me know if I have any mistakes in my writing. Thank you!" )