~21~

"Guys we did it, we defeated Titania." Sylph said. "Wow she was easy." Gaea said. "Wow she was easy." Gaea said. "Yeah she was easy." Crescent added. "Hey!" Gaea said crossing her arms and blushed. "We couldn't do it without you Jessy!" Hestia praised. "You mean us right?" Jessy asked. "Well of course it was us but we couldn't do it without you." Hestia said. "Don't give me all the credit." Jessy said. Taking a piece of her hair and stroking it.

"Wow, I really can't believe we saved Fairylinn." Jenny said. "Arasi would be proud." Sylph said, smiling at Jenny. "Yeah she would." Jenny wiping her eyes from tears. "So the real question is who is the Queen?" Jessy asked. "Well isn't it obvious? You of course." Sylph said. "Yeah I agree." "Me too." Crescent and Hestia said. "You really believe me, can actually become someone so powerful?" Jessy said.

"Of course you doubted yourself, gave up at first, and whines like a baby. But that doesn't make you a weak person, but a strong one instead. Like a Queen someone great for Fairylinn." Gaea added. "Really Thank you!" Jessy ran towards giving her a hug. Gaea was Hesitant at first but then accepted it. "Well that's great my Queen. But looks like we still have to fix you're kingdom." Jenny said. "Oh rights let's get to it." Jessy said. Gathering up all the left over material from the ground, the fairies started to peak around the corner.

"Is it over?" One fairy said. "Yeah or course." Jessy said. The fairies came out of their hidings and mumbled upon themselves. "Whose the Queen now?" "What happened?" "Are we safe?" "What's should we do?" The fairies whispered. "People of Fairylinn of the fairy kingdom." Hestia flew from the ground and announced the speech. "Fairylinn was under attack by an evil spirit that destroyed our kingdom. My friends Crescent, Jenny, Jessy and Gaea and lover Sylph. Who defeated the evil queen. That's why it's a mess right now but together we can fix this kingdom. Into a better one and a brighter future, with our new queen Jessy. Let's give her around of applause." Hestia spoke.

The crowd went wild and positive remarks from them all. The fairies start to chant "Queen Jessy" and the dad entered the barrier of the kingdom. "Dad I'm queen now, can we live here?" Jessy said. "Of course we can." Dad said. "Hestia you love me?" Sylph said. "Since the first time we been together- Hestia was caught off by a kiss from Sylph. "I've always loved you too!" Sylph said. "I love you more." Hestia added.