momma bear

Ok so me and Toby broke up, yeah whatever! I don't even care that he is dating a chick I was gonna date when we broke up! So what! The chick and him got together when me and Toby where together! Whatever! I am perfectly fine!! And no I do not sit around a listen to depressing songs.... Ok maybe I do... Ok yes I do sometimes.... OK I AM LISTENING TO THEM RN!! and worse part is it's before Christmas!! Like the fuck is wrong with him?! Ok maybe nothing he just doesn't like me or I am just not good enough!! Whatever!! Screw him! Screw beka!! They can die for all I care!! Besides I may or may not be trying to get together with a chick who has a baby girl! Her name is Cheyenne. She is beautiful! The baby is adorable! Cheyenne dyed her hair like Harley Quinn's and I have my hair like the joker's but the joker with long hair so she was the Harley to my joker! She can get freaky to! I remember when she was pregnant. She didn't eat much cause she was the depressed type but she still ate enough to keep the baby alive. She has done to much for the baby! She pushed people she didn't trust around the baby away! And I being the loving person I am ((not)) I ask if I could be like the ant or father to the baby and yep so I help when I can!! I love babys!! I want one some day.