ⅩⅦ

Eclipse's fourth main song: Unpredictable-> PLAY IT WHEN THEY GET TO THE 7/11 ok  (play it twice till the end of this chapter)

ⅩⅦ

Third Person's POV

"Charlaine have you already took out your phone or not?" Her mom calls from the hallway and she nodded absentmindedly.

"Y-yes." Laine slurred forgetting she couldn't see her then pair of footsteps was heard fading away. Sigh.

She continued to gaze at the stars above the Earth. Shining stars are either new born ones or near to their death, poor them. At least they've lived million years now. Her mind adds.

Another sigh, her parents are already here from their trip and that's not cool. Just when they got back this morning, they were already arguing over things at the door step till this afternoon when Laine separated them both, ugh.

Then there's a strong wind blew her, she looked at her right and saw the balcony door is open, groaning, she managed to walk to it and she was just about to hand and close it by the handle when a pair of hands covered her mouth.

"Lmtmi mgu." Laine was tryna say 'let me go' but it came out as a moan with unreadable words.

"Rgu war o." Who is this freaking kidnapper in the middle of the night? Fuck. She asks herself.

They shoved her to her closet which lead them to the under basement of this house. Wait, did I tell someone about this? She asks herself then her subconscious answers, Cause you always forgot 'bout things, idiot. And she agreed with it.

When they get it to the basement, Laine quickly take a look at who is this crazy person and her eyeballs just popped out of it's sockets,

"Luke?"

"Hehehe." He answered her with a creepy laugh and she cringed at the sound of it.

Laine raised a brow at him while asking, "What do you think you're doing?" while placing her right hand on her waist like the bitch she is.

"Don't say that you're in a group called Kidnap for Ransome group?" She adds and gasps after it.

"The hell, no of course." Luke answers her with another fit of laughter and Laine sighs in relief.

"Then wha-" She was gonna ask him but then he quickly gripped on her wrists they both run to the stairs to get out of her house.

"Wait, wait." She catches her breathe while they both stopped running from Laine's house as she places her left hand on her chest, asking,

"Where are we going? In the middle of the night?" She emphasizes the last word to prove her point still catching her breathe.

Luke shrugged his shoulders saying, "You'll see it later."

She rolls her eyes at him. "We're sneaking out at night and you didn't even let me change my clothes! Look shot I'm wearing right now!" She says as they both looked at her outfit.

"Long sleeves and and denim would make it, no one will criticize what you're wearing at night." He says, "And why are you wearing that clothes at night? Shouldn't you be wearing pajamas or comfortable clothes to sleep in?"

"Nah, I just wanna wear these since I haven't worn these in a long time." Laine shrugs and looks around the place where they're right now.

"Rich kids always wears nice clothes even at home so are you. Look. Let's go?" He points out and asks her.