Chapter 3: Why?

Y/n POV

Flashback

"Y/N, we need to talk. We will be waiting for you at living room."

I groan. "Okay. GIve me 15 minutes."

Then I lazzily sat at living room coach.

But why my parents and Jennie's parents here anyway?

"What is it dad?"

Yeah I'm still sober. JEss broke up with me. It is 7thday.

My dad clear his throat.

"I will help you to move on."

"Dad, can u straight to the point?"

"Y/N, we want you to get married with Jennie KIm." mom said.

I turn to her. my eyes widen. "What omma? Are you kidding me? She's an idol. She is my childhood friend after all. This will make my friendship ruined. Its been along time I never see her since she became an idol."

"Sweetie, its for your late grandfather sake. HE wanted "KIm" married with my son. And we think Jennie Kim is the right choice seems her father agreed with this. BEsides on KIm's family side need you to help them."

"Why and why?"

Jennie's mother approached me. "Y/N, please. I know you love her as a friend right? I hope you can protect her. She's always in danger. I hate her dating with that jerk guys." She pleaded me and hold my hands.

I closed my eyes and the tears fall from my eyes.

"Y/N.. YOu can divorced her after 3 years. But dont let her know about this matter include why you must married with her."

"Dad, omma, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim.. I will marry her for the sake of you all."

With that all of them hugged me tightly. "I cant breath"

They chuckled.

End Flashback

Jennie's POV

How dare that girl hug my husband in front of our building? Its not like Im jealous. But he is my husband.

I dont have courage to reply his message. I straightly go to our shared home. He bought bungalow for us a year ago.

I saw he was sleeping at couch. Maybe he waited for me?

I slap lightly at his face. "Y/N wake up."

Then he sat up straight at couch. I stand still in front of him.

"I wanna ask you. What the hell your girlfriend hugged you?"

I felt like my anger control myself.

"She said long time no see me. Thats all."

His head slowly look at his right hand side.

Y/N POV

Why she look cute and sexy when she mad? SHe's jealous maybe?

"Are you jealous?" I control my chuckle.

"Nope."

I looked at her but she turn her head down. I stood up.

I move forward to her. She move backward.

I move forward again and she move backward. And at last she accidentally lay down at couch.

I lean forward to her lips. Her eyes shut tightly. But I see she is trembling.

I smirked. I let my breath out to her ears and said. "YOu look cute and sexy when you are mad."

Then I move backward and went to upstairs.

I nearly kissed her. BUt I didnt. We havent kissed before. She will push me if I lean forward. On the wedding day she got the luck because the light is blackout when we actually have to kiss. But we didnt kiss.

Jennie's POV

I thought he will kiss me. We never kissed before.

But I thought he will kiss me. Seems like I want to taste his lips.

BUt he just teased me.

Why?