Chapter 25 : The Truth

Jennie's POV

Today is the third day of unconscious y/n.. I cant help it to keep on crying beside him. I keep praying he woke up from the coma state. I want to make many good memories with him. I wish I can appreciate my husband since our marriage. but too dumb for me to realize his love later.

Y/n's father still in coma state. NEither y/n.

My thought stopped when the door is swung open. My parents and y/n's mother as well come approach me.

My mother hugged me. "Sweetheart, how are you?"

"I'm fine. i guess so.. deep inside.. im hurt."

My mum caressed my back and look at my father. I think my parents owe me too much secret. He holding a big envelope but still avoiding my eye contact with him.

"Appa...is there anything i should know? i mean everything." Im emphasize the "everything" word.

He tighten the grip of envelope on his hand.

"Yobeo..spill everything to her before its too late." My mum said to my father.

"Well Jennie. Lets go to Enn's office."

I nodded. I stood up. "You guys go first."

They walked away. Before I joined them, i kiss y/n's forehead.

*Dr Enn's aka y/n's brother office*

"So what is it about I need to know appa?"

"How long have you guys married?"

I chuckled. "What a strange question. 2 years and 6 months. Whats the matter?"

MY father hand me the envelop. Why I felt I become nervous all of sudden?

"Read this."

I slowly take out the paper from the envelop. Its written "Marriage Contract".

Is it mine? Y/n already sign it? Is he pretend to love me?

"Ap-appa.. i dont understand..."

"Eom--eomma...eomeoni..care to explain?"

Everyone remain silent. "Enn !!!" I manage to shout.

Everyone gasped. "Calm down, Jen. Let your father explain." Enn calming me down.

My tears falling into my cheeks. I wipe it. I still waiting for the explanation.

"Tell me now."

"Jen..its a marriage contract between you and Kim Y/N. We asked him to marry you in order to protect you. Actually y/n is not a composer. He is a lawyer and he is a leader of Kim forces which is secret agent. Mr Kang is one of his team. One of his role is protecting you. Seems like I cant handle Lee Joon by myself, i asked y/n's father for help. And I know Kim Y/N can protect you. Lee Joon keep threating me to ruin our family because i used to fired him and send him to cops because he try to sell company secrets to competitors. Because of that he always try to ruin our family."

My tears keep falling again. I cant believe it.

"Appa..why dont you tell me before? So I can treat my husband well. So I can appreciate him. Why he must be a composer? Mr Yang knew bout this?"

"These two jobs of him only us know. Mr Yang didnt know y/n is not a composer as well. His childhood for being a weak kid is his past."

I kneel down as the tears still keep falling.

Eomma approach me. Y/n's mother hug me and stand me up.

"Jen.. Your contract will end about 6 more months. It depends on you guys."

With that I walk away from Enn's office and run to Y/n's room.

I quickly sat at the chair beside him and cry harder on his chest.

Oppa.. I dont know whether I should slap you hard for keeping secret from me or kiss you continuously for not letting you go.

----Time skipped----

Enn's POV

I told my brother before. He should do check up on his health. He has brain tumor. Thats why he got terrible headache and he keep on swallow the pain killer.

I dont know weather he could get up from coma or not. He's in a weak state. Fortunately he was stabbed on his stomach. Not on his liver.

BUt i know my brother is strong enough to wake up. But before that we will run the surgery to remove the tumor.

"Enn. when will my husband wake up?"

My thought interrupted with Jennie's question.

"Well, Jennie. I need to tell you something. I hope you will keep strong."

"What is it?" Jennie stare into my eyes.

"Y/n.. he has brain tumor.."

"YOu are kidding right?" she try her best to laugh awkwardly.

"No, Jennie. Im serious. Now i need to do surgery to get rid of the tumor. Keep praying on him."

Again, she cry...

I pat her shoulder. "Well, we need to do it right now."

I cant stand seeing woman cry. So I asked the nurses to remove Y/n to the surgery room.

Jennie's POV

Why I keep heard unhappy news?

Why it must be you is suffered?

Why it must be you I fall in love to?

Its hurt. Very hurt to see our lover in bad condition.

I hope tomorrow I will feel y/n warm's hand caressed my cheek.

I Hope i will feel y/n's lip again to mine.