Chapter 15 : Pocky Kiss

Y/n's POV
yet Im busy with composing the next song for blackpink..
I sigh. I lost the ideas.
I decide to visit my wife at dance studio.
I saw Teddy Hyung already sit on the couch.
Yeah yesterday Jennie agree to reveal our marriage life at media. Mr Yang aka Sajangnim glad to do what she asked.
Fortunately there is no haters bout our marriage.
A lot of positive comment from them.
"Oh my god why jennie's husband so charming"
"Jennie and y/n looks good together!"

I entered the dance studio. Jennie ran to hug me. I glad to hug her back. I saw ikon there as well. But who cares?

Jennie's POV
I was so glad y/n come visit me. At least he not stress composing our song at his room.
He kissed my cheek.
"Oppa.. im sweat"
"I dont care jennie." He pat my head lightly.
"Okay guys. Lets do a game. Then we continue the dance." Mino announced.
I sigh. "Oppa. Sit here. I'll be back." I point at the couch there beside teddy oppa. He smiled.
"What game actually sunbae?" Lisa asked.
"Pocky game. He smirked." Mino replied.
I just rolled my eyes.
"But we start bobby with Jennie first." Mino smirked again.
What the hell? I never do the skinship with man except my ex and my husband.
Bobby walk to me and stand facing me. He then put a stick of pocky to my mouth.

Then he start to bite the pocky

Then he start to bite the pocky. I can see the death glare from y/n. But i just ignored his glare cause its look scary to death. Then y/n looked away.
Y/n holding a glass of water still sit beside Teddy oppa.
All of ikon members cheer to us as Bobby start to lean in to my lips.
I pray to myself. I hope our lips not touch.
"1 cm only please!" Mino screamed.
What the hell?? Why me??
Our face only one inch close. Then he tilted his head. He bite the that stick reveal i can say its 1cm.
But his lips accidentally touch my lower lips.
"Yes!! 1cm!!" Bobby screamed.
Im doomed. I can feel something hot at my face.
As I see y/n .. i shocked his hand covered with blood which i can say he fucking broke the glass with his hand. Is he a monster or what? He just use his hand.

Y/n's pov
"1cm only please !" I heard Mino said.
I feel the blood boiled to my head.
I still hold a glass of water. I squeezed the glass hard.
I didnt notice i make the glass scattered into pieces and my hand covered with blood.
Teddy looked at me. "Hyung, you hurt yourself. What happen to you?" I ignored his words.
I see clearly with my eyes. Their lips are fucking touch each other. I have my right to jealous right?
I cant stand anymore. I stood up from couch. I exit the studio room and go to the washroom.
I dont know what happen to me. I hurt myself because of jealousy.
I washed my bloody hand.
Then i hurt someone entered the bathroom . So i looked at the mirror . Its Jennie. I look away from the mirror continue washing my bloody hand.
"Oppa... oppa"
I ignored her.
"Oppa. You are hurting yourself. Let me see" she grab my hand. I just shoved away.
"Its nothing. Go get your Bobby."
"Y/n... who am i belong to?" She crossed her arm.
I cant resist her savage.
"You.."
"So?" She raised her eyebrow.
"I just annoyed."
"Let me make up with you oppa."
She grab my front shirt and start lean to me. She kissed me then she pulled away.
"Are we good now oppa?"
"One more time."
She kissed me again. Then she pulled away.
"Enough?"
"One more time . A good one please." I smirked.
Then she kissing me again. I can tell its a good one. Make me addicted with her lips. Then she pulled away. We gasped some air.

"Lets go home oppa. Im tired."
I nodded.

We walk hand in hand to the parking lot. I saw a red laser pointer point at jennie's head.
"Jennie.. lets walk faster"
She not say anything. She obeyed what i said.
I cant communicate to Mr Kang this time. It will make my secret reveal to Jennie.
Then i see that laser again point at Jennie.
Then i heard  a shot sound

Bang!