Past Part 3

Jughead's POV

I walk down stairs and open the door to find Archie standing there waiting for me. We get in the limo and talk. Talk about the future, where we see all of us, where we see each other in 30 years. Betty ended up drifting off and laying her head in my lap.

When we made it to the school I shook Betty awake. We made our way out of the limo and met our parents at the door. They went to find their seats and we went to find ours. They called everyone's names and once they got to mine I accepted my diploma and scholarship. I looked out into the audience and saw Betty wink at me. God could she possibly get any cuter?

At the end Betty gave her valedictorian speech and totally blew everyone away. She thanked the teachers, Archie, Veronica, her parents and finally she thanked me. Her speech made me tear up. I can still remember what she said. "And to, in my opinion, the most important man in my life. Forsythe Pendleton Jones III. First of all I would like to sincerely apologize for using your full name but I feel what I'm about to say may make up for it. Thank you so much for showing me so many places and being so supportive with everything that has gone wrong in my life and our relationship. Thank you for being there for me and helping me with the blue & gold. So I would like to thank you from the very bottom of my heart, so thank you Juggie, thank you so much." At the end all that you could hear was applause and awws from literally everyone in the room.

After the speech me and Betty found each other and shared a passionate kiss, as if it was our first and last.

Little did he know it would be their last, for a while.

Sorry for such a short chapter but I really wanted to update. Thanks for reading and please vote.