2. I Fell Deeper

I somehow managed to get the Elyxion's special backstage pass through under table. I booked my air tickets, the same as their's, of course, and booked also XHotel's Room 1102, it costed quite a lot as the hotel is a 5stared one but who cares anyways. I packed my bags and left for my flight immediately after booking.

Incheon Airport was packed as usual, fansites caring their big ass cameras and lences..and the screams of some poor fans that couldn't meet them in a concert, only in a public place. Ugh.

I used another gate that was leading to the VVIP lounge, its more quiet here, so much better without those goddamn screams. Got my earphones plugged in and tuned into my Spotify playlist.

After a few songs I saw tall guys walking in the VVIP lounge, well i guess its *them*.. its my first time seeing them off stage, at a public place, this close, but i had to act how sasaengs act: "play it cool".

The next song on shuffle was Sweet Lies, the song that'll get me all wet every time. I was so into it while my eyes were locked to the tallest one. "That must be Yeol" i thought. Chanyeol was the only one to take his mask off, showing his cute yet extremely hot bared face. Yup thats him. Oh god, bared face Chanyeol is way hotter than in blurry and bleached pics from fansites.
His soft, kissable lips..I can taste them all day if he allows..

" Say that I like you but you know that I'm a pretender uh "
yeah, earganisms Park Chanyeol. Seriously tho, I never imagine myself listening to this while watching THE Park Chanyeol right in front of me. And yes I NEED to get him