4. Wet, damn..

"Here's the earpieces, we're gonna test it a lil bit before the con starts" I said. They took the earpieces one by one from my hand. They were legit 15cm away from my face, and my bottom is so damn wet because of Chanyeol just now, like i can feel it.

I bowed, left the room, and went straight to the toilet. Locked myself in the restroom: "I have never seen me this wet before, like never.."

The concert was great, tbh, everyone was hyped and everything..Sehun showed his abs while Chanyeol wore a all-black covering his whole self, that was the disappointing part for me, i was expecting more, but its okay, i got to see him in only his boxers..

__________

I went back to the hotel before the concert ended.
First reason I left earlier was because I wanted to avoid the jam on the way back. Second (and mainly) because my undies were really wet.

__________

After a warm shower, I came out in my rope, and ordered room service and had my dinner in the hotel room. I have to say, the room service guy was hot and I nearly couldn't control myself.

Ate my dinner and I lied on the bed, wide awake while thinking how hot was Chanyeol if he's naked..I think about it almost every day but I saw him in only boxers today..we'll probably only lucky Baekhyun saw his nude-Yeol before..

Not long later i heard a group of Korean opening doors of other rooms, it must be them..

I've been turning left and right trying to fall asleep for almost half an hour but I'm still wide awake, my energy level is often really high at night..
so i decided to go greet the room next to mine, without disguising myself. I don't know which member is in Room1103, but of course I'm hoping it's Chanyeol..

*bell*
"uhh, room service..?" that was just an excuse for the person inside to open the door..

I was late to realise that I didn't change my rope to a proper wear, fuck this is gonna be awkward..

I wanted to go back to change, but the door opened..