7. Lust > Apology

I suddenly had the thought of doing it again and since I wasn't that satisfied...I must not let this chance flew.

I stood up of the couch we were on and lied into his chest: " You know....I wasn't that satisfied.. "

I was thinking I would probably get kicked out after saying this, but-

He smirked and said: " I'll let you be "

Damn.
Just these few words, and I'm down.

We stood up and head to his room, for another one. I'm thinking this would be the last chance so I should probably make it a good one.

He carried me to the bed, this time he's taking lead: "I know you were tired last night, I'm sorry I couldn't make you satisfied, I'll repay you back on what i enjoyed last night" he said with a smirk while he undressed me. A few "safety"s fell when he was doing his job: "You brought these? Perfect"

Ugh, can he hurry up cause his deep voice and dirty words are making me wet and thirsty for him

I wanted to undress him, to be fair cause he was doing it for me, but he won't allow me: "Its not you doing the job this time, relax baby girl"
He unclothed me, leaving me only in my garments. He unstrap my bra. I was hard, but he liked it.

" Not satisfied last night huh.. "

He sucked my tops, just like how I helped him last night, repaying me back perfectly. He did it while the other hand was busy feeling and squeezing, I couldn't help myself but moan the satisfaction out..

I was only lying on the bed while he did his job....

He slide my undies, showing my wet opening that is hungry.. he licked his finger and felt it: "Wet for oppa huh.."
he licked his finger again:

" You tasted better than yesterday, babe "

He used his wet fingers and went circles to it..it was really comfortable and I kept moaning his name,
" I like it when you moan my name- "

He licked his finger again and this time he's fingers are going in.
" -but i like it better when it's louder "

The comfort of his 2 big fingers in me was way satisfying, I did as what he liked and moan his name harder..

He stopped and took out his fingers, and tasted his really wet fingers:
" You taste good.. "