3. I Couldn't believe my eyes..

I boarded the plane EXO was on but tickets near their seats are strictly not allowed and I couldn't find a way to get them. It's my first time doing this sasaeng thing anyways..

_________

The plane landed and I came out from the gate with whola fans with big ass cameras. I can even recognised some that i saw earlier at Incheon Airport.. I quickly got into Uber and left for my hotel.

I texted to the group chat:
" I'm in XHotel, Room1102 "

Everyone seemed kinda surprised I managed to book this room, Lol.
Then i heard loud and deep voices speaking Korean and checked through the  tiny hole, yup its them, i'm in the right hotel, right floor, right room. It's unbelievable.

________
( Next day; 3pm )
Their concert's Day1 is starting tonight, but I just got up.

I went to get ready and only grabbed my phone and the special pass to backstage. I'm ready.

Well, I didn't know I wasn't the only sasaeng who managed to get this special pass..i met a few that were dressed up as hair dresser and stylers.. I told one this is my first time here in backstage and she gave me a set of clothing like what she's wearing and told me to change into it.

I changed up to the all black shirt and pants, and a pair of really dark shades, that made me look like a backstage crew and could disguise me perfectly. I asked if she's sure I won't get caught and she said she's well experienced. She led me to EXO's dressing room: "Pass these earpieces to them, act like you're a backstage crew". I agreed to what she said and opened the dressing room door.

Holy.

I have no clue everyone was dressing up half way and-

the tallest one, Chanyeol was only in his...
boxers.

Seeing these sexy(s) shirtless and Park Chanyeol only in his boxers in real life, i stunned, and my bottom was wet, like immediately.

" You know, you should've knock before you came in " Jongin said.

I came back to reality, cause it really felt like a dream.

"Here's the earpie-" I haven't finished my sentence..

" It's okay its not like she's a fan or something " Chanyeol said while getting dressed..

I did not hear that wrongly right..Park Chanyeol just said "its okay" as though nothing happened. Omg.