The place he says i love you for the first time

Emerson:

you were both walking round the pier looking at the different types of boats look for any pirate ships to commander. It started getting s little chilly and Emerson noticed.

Emerson: here love take my jacket

Y/n Emmy I'm fine honestly.

Emerson: well I love you and I want to make sure your warm.

Y/n: you love me?

Emerson: yes completely and utterly.

Y/n: I love you to em.

Remington:

Remington had decided to take you for a ride on his motorbike. You guys rode out into the countryside for about half an hour until you came to a little park. You jumped off the bike and waited for Remington. You both went and sat on the swings and started to swing back and forth only very lightly. The air was quiet. Remington looked one at you.

Remington: y/n I don't want to scare you off. And don't think that you have to say it back just because I have said it I want you to be ready. Y/n I love you will all my heart and I want to protect you with all of my heart and being. As he said this he pulled a black padlock necklace (the one from his never take it off line)  out of his pocket and put it on you. You had been wanting one for a while but never got round to buying one.

Remington: as I lock this lock I promise to look after you and always protect you from harm for as long as I live.

Y/n: Remington I love it thank you so much but more importantly I love you too. 110% without a doubt I want to be with you forever.

Remington just smiled and pulled you into a gentle loving kiss.

Sebastian: you and Sebastian had been say love you a lot of my love things along this lines so when you had cooked and invited Sebastian over for dinner you were shocked to hear him say

Sebastian: hey darling how's you day been?

Y/n good thank you seb, how was yours.

Sebastian:  that what I like to hear and mines about to get a lot better once I say this

Sebastian: I'm completely in love with you y/n

Y/n: I you Sebastian I love you too.

By PalayeRoyaleSoldier