Chapter 2

ClOsE tHe GoDdAmN dOoR

*Third POV*

"Good morning brother! Good morning parents! Good morning plant!" Hanakō sang out as he skipped throughout the house. His parents chuckled.

"You certainly seem to be in a good mood." His mother said to him. He nodded before telling her, "Ayano's back! I can't wait to see her again!" His mothers eyes widened a bit but went back to their normal size.

"Heh, never thought she would come back. Tell her I said hi!"

"Ok mom!" Hanakō yelled out before walking out the door for school.

"Wait don't forget your..... Brother." Hanakō's mother sighed and looked over to her other son.

"Haha it's fine mom! I'm sure he's waiting for Ayano right now. I can catch up to him." His mom nodded while watching him leave the house as well.

"My boys sure are growing up...... But maybe not for the best......"

***

"Ayanooooo! Pay attention to me, not my brother!" Hanakō was trying to get the girls attention while she was talking to Taro, catching up on what she missed.

"Really?! No way! Can I meet him?" Taro nodded at her question making the girl say 'yay' enthusiastically.

Hanakō pouted at the lack of attention and was getting quite jealous until Ayano started to speak.

"So Hanakō, did you make any friends too?" Ayano turned her body so she was facing him.

"No way! You're my only friend! No matter who wanted to be my friend, I turned them down.........

Because I love you!" Ayano smiled at him.

"I love you too Hanakō! You're a great friend." Ayano hugged hanakō before going back to the conversation Taro and her were having.

If you had an X-ray machine over his heart, you could see it was breaking.

"Y-yeah..... Friends."

~Timeskip to a couple of months~

"Here we go....." Hanakō had just put the letter in Ayano's locker before running towards the cherry tree.

But when he got there, he was met with a horrible sight.

Ayano and Taro were kissing. Kissing!

Ayano and Taro released from the kiss and Taro took notice of the teary eyed boy.

"Hanakō! I-I'm so sorry...." Taro pulled away from Ayano in an attempt to comfort his brother but Ayano held him back.

"Don't go near him. He's dangerous." Taro looked back at his brother before nodding.

"I see how it is.... Taking everything I want. It's always been like that hasn't it, brother?" Hanakō had a dangerous glint in his eyes making him look intimidating.

"Not this time. Not today." Hanakō suddenly lunged for taro and started to choke him.

Ayano couldn't use her knife seen as though it would be suspicious to always have a knife on you.

"You won't take away something that's precious to me again!" Ayano got her phone out and called the police.

***

Soon the police arrived and Taro was taken to the hospital. Hanakō had broken two of his ribs and fractured his collar bone.

Ayano was a mess. Who wouldn't be in this situation?

Her best friend just tried to kill her boyfriend and he's in the hospital!

The police took hanakō to a mental hospital and made sure he wouldn't escape.

"Why Hanakō......" Ayano cried more all by herself.

"Miss Aishi." Ayano looked up and saw a police officer with a sympathetic look.

"I have to tell you something important, it's about that kid."

"What is it?" Her tear stained face held fear.

"I think that boy is infatuated with you. He wouldn't stop mumbling your name. Do you know why?" The cop asked. Ayano suddenly held an angry look.

"How am I supposed to know?! I never asked for this to happen you know!" Ayano fell to her knees and started to cry again.

"Just take me home..." Ayano muttered before getting up.

The cop sighed and complied.

***

"Ayano....Ayano..... Ayano......Ayano......Ayano.... " The boy muttered over and over again while writing her name on the wall with his blood.

"Are you sure we can't put him somewhere more.... Away from people?"

"No. The manager said not to."

"She..... WILL be mine..... Ayano.........
ayano......ayano......ayano ayano.......ayano........
ayano............ayano ayano......ayano.......ayano ayano.......!"

When almost the whole book is over and it's the second chapter  .–.

Well.... Halfway through....

~fallenshadamy✌